Starting over for the last time!

Options
Hi guys,

I can't tell you how many times I've "started over", only to stay on plan for a week and then fall straight back off. I'm an emotional eater and so I think this journey is going to be about more than just simple nutrition, rather about learning new habits. It's going to be as much a mental adventure as a physical one.

I'm really looking to have motivated, positive, encouraging people on my page who are like-minded and looking to be the healthiest, happiest and most confident versions of themselves like I am.

I will advise that I'm using Juice Plus+ as a breakfast smoothie alongside other products and so will log those as appropriate.

I'm super excited to get started! 50lbs, I'm coming for you!

Replies

• Fluffy22801
    Fluffy22801 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Nadine - best of luck to you! I have plenty of work to do too. One day at a time, every day/most days.
  • shrinkingme2013
    shrinkingme2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too have dieted off and on, sometimes successful and sometimes, not so much. I have found my greatest success with Keto diet of higher protein and fat with low carbs (staying away from breads, starches, and of course sugary foods. My goal is to lose 50 #. In one month I've dropped 10 # or 20% of my goal. I'm sure this will level off and take a while to achieve. It has to be a life-style change or it will creep back on. So once I get this off all that fast and sweet food will have to be a rarity and not the norm. As for now, it is not on my list at all. Amazingly after getting rid of all the sugar and starches, I'm not hungry most of the time or craving anything. I am actually forcing myself to eat to get enough calories in each day.
  • EllenCrane1
    EllenCrane1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am starting over for the last time. I am almost 50 and need to lose 60 pounds ( per doctors orders). My hormones and medicines make it impossible but Jesus is going to make it possible. I know if I do the natural, walk my goal of 3 miles a day, He will do the supernatural. I have had Fibromyalgia since I was 24 and I am very small boned so this extra weight is ruining my quality of life. I am excited to get started.

Ellen Kay
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I've done the same. I've started half a dozen times but lose motivation. I have been logging for a week now. I want to really do it this time. My goal is to lose 40 pounds. Gook luck to you. You can do it.
  • kamiborissova
    kamiborissova Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Nadine, I'm Kami
  • kaligrlluna
    kaligrlluna Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi nadline and others, looking for a support system and will do what I can to motivate others.. please add me