Back with motivation but need friends!!

Options
Hi there
Im from northern ireland - i had previously lost 2 stone using myfitnesspal and beachbody but have it all back on! Id like some friends to add me and help motivate me and critique my loggings! I need to get back to 12 stone and get fit again!!!! Message me

Replies

• SundropEclipse
    SundropEclipse Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm also a returning member. It's crazy how easy it is to regain a loss, but the way I look at it we wouldn't be coming back if we were serious about making it work. :)
  • andysmyth1986
    andysmyth1986 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like your positive attitude! :)
    We can do this! I know that after the first week il feel so much fitter and it will become a habit to exercise as well its when you stop its hard to start again
  • gingerbiscuit2508
    gingerbiscuit2508 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Have sent you a request
  • iquinn196
    iquinn196 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm new here and this is the first time in using My fitness pal. But I just wanted to say you got this! We are doing it together!
  • Idil1989
    Idil1989 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    YOU GOT THIS!!! Lol it's hard as heck (for me anyway) when I start I always feel like I'm never getting anywhere but eventually the progress shows! You can do it!
  • stelsma
    stelsma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do I add you? I'm new, trying to figure this out. Need motivation to stick w it
  • gjoycie1
    gjoycie1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me if you want. From the UK and starting over.
  • cejhanson90
    cejhanson90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Did exactly the same! I did so well and got side tracked but back with avenagance to stay postaive and on track! Good luck