Wearable device

Options
MrMirks
MrMirks Posts: 9 Member
How many of you wonderful people have a Fitbit or Apple Watch? Or some sort of device that tracks your heart rate, steps, sleep quality, mood, breath rate, preform EKG/ECG, Panic Alert GPS?

Replies

• gingerbiscuit2508
    gingerbiscuit2508 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hiya I have a fitbit charge 2 and love it to pieces! I've been wanting one for past year or so and finally took the plunge and got one and wish I'd got it sooner lol!!!
  • RDais
    RDais Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm Robert & thought I'd mention my experience with the Garmin Vivioactive device as I love it. I needed something to track swim laps in addition to all other features so determine which features you need then go for it. The Garmin is now like a body part as its very reliable holds a 1-2 week charge & looks great for about $225 or so. Good luck!
  • Richl85
    Richl85 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am also a Garmin user. I play hockey so I needed more than steps, and the Garmin was great for it at a great price
  • TrueW
    TrueW Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi XO, I have a Fitbit Charge 2! I have had it for 7 months. It works fine.
  • Christina2189
    Christina2189 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have an Apple Watch and I really like it
  • jonah92013
    jonah92013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just to add on to the original poster's question, has anybody had experience with the Samsung S3? Looks like another decent option, but I don't see many of them around!
  • rdgfit
    rdgfit Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I used to have the Garmin Vivosmart HR And I did like the fact that it was waterproof and I could wear it for a week without needing to charge. I now have an Apple Watch - which I really do like. I have bought into the Apple ecosystem so it was a more natural fit. I like the notifications and I like how it integrates with Apple Health. Only real disappointment for me is battery life - I can barely get two days off of a charge. Let me know if you have any specific questions.