Vampires & Werewolves!!

Options
quichebradford
quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
I know this is out of the blue…but I took my kids to see Captain America (good movie by the way) the other day and there was a preview of a new movie coming out starring Taylor Lautner (can’t remember the name of it, some action flick). Of course this got me thinking about the Twilight movies…man, it’s something about that lil boy in them cut off shorts. :laugh: I luv me some Jacob!! :heart:

Am I the only one who thinks Bella is crazy for choosing Edward?? Edward can’t eat, he’s all sparkly and cold….what’s the point? I can’t wait for the new movie to come out!!

Who’s team are you on???

Replies

• mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Tough decision for me cuz I was allllll about Edward in the books! It built up more of their chemistry and I was madly in love with the guy. And then they cast Taylor as Jacob, and Robert as Edward... All bets were off. So team Edward in the books... Team Jacob in the movies.
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    Team Edward all the way lady!! I'm sorry, but you're right.. Jacob is MIGHTY FINE!!!
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I love jasper sorry ladies
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I am soooooo very much with mandieko here! I feel a little guilty lusting over Taylor Launter though. Cant quite call me a cougar yet though.
  • AreneeS22
    AreneeS22 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Edward, books and movies.... cant wait till November to see the new one =)
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Team Van Helsing!
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    That's a tough one...Jacob is super fine, but there is something terribly sexy about vampires
  • WowieGarcia
    Options
    Edward all the way.
  • DorothyNorrington
    DorothyNorrington Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Jacob all the way! There is something so attractive about someone who can make you laugh and smile during your darkest hour.
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    i all for team yummy hot guys lol i cant wait to see breaking dawn
  • dgribb11
    dgribb11 Posts: 11
    Options
    Tough decision for me cuz I was allllll about Edward in the books! It built up more of their chemistry and I was madly in love with the guy. And then they cast Taylor as Jacob, and Robert as Edward... All bets were off. So team Edward in the books... Team Jacob in the movies.

I feel the same! I couldn't imagine her picking Jacob over Edward in the books but in the film....maybe its cause Taylor has his top off so much n RPatz just isn't very manly lol :p
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I know this is out of the blue…but I took my kids to see Captain America (good movie by the way) the other day and there was a preview of a new movie coming out starring Taylor Lautner (can’t remember the name of it, some action flick). Of course this got me thinking about the Twilight movies…man, it’s something about that lil boy in them cut off shorts. :laugh: I luv me some Jacob!! :heart:

Am I the only one who thinks Bella is crazy for choosing Edward?? Edward can’t eat, he’s all sparkly and cold….what’s the point? I can’t wait for the new movie to come out!!

Who’s team are you on???

I only got into Twilight to have something to do with my sister-in-law. She's a big fan and I was going to go to see the last one with her in the theatre with her and her friends. I made [pretty easily I might add] my husband watch the first two with me. I think he wanted to more than me.. but she never got ahold of me or came to get me. So I had to watch the third one at home with my husband a few months later. And now I'm hooked for no reason. I haven't read the books. I should probably read the books.

Oh and.. TEAM JACOB all the way. I hate Edward.
  • msbeavert
    msbeavert Posts: 75
    Options
    In the books it was def Edward, the movies....eh I could really care less. In the movie Edward just seems like a big sissy and Jacob a brat. lol I'm more of a mean vamp kind of girl; love me some Erik Northman on True Blood! Yummy!!!
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I am torn. Taylor Lautner is one person I find highly attractive. So in the movies I'm really Team Taylor...I mean Team Jacob. (Although I do find Alex Meraz to be a more attractive man than Taylor. Alex Meraz plays Paul.) I think Taylor just plays the part so well and of course he's not wearing a shirt. :love: Who wouldn't want to cuddle up with that body and face and feel the warmth?! I think a part of my attraction to Taylor also go with the fact that his eyes are similar to my best friend from high school (we were in love with each other, just never dated).

In the books its all Edward. Maybe because my husband reminds me a lot of him. My husband is the real gentleman, very protective of me and our girls and absolutely adores his ladies (me and our girls). I understand the attraction between him and Bella. I don't know what I would do without my husband.
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I am team Jacob!!! I agree with you...she shouldve picked jacob! Now I wanna see that movie your talking about lol
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options

Who’s team are you on???

I only got into Twilight to have something to do with my sister-in-law. She's a big fan and I was going to go to see the last one with her in the theatre with her and her friends. I made [pretty easily I might add] my husband watch the first two with me. I think he wanted to more than me.. but she never got ahold of me or came to get me. So I had to watch the third one at home with my husband a few months later. And now I'm hooked for no reason. I haven't read the books. I should probably read the books.

Oh and.. TEAM JACOB all the way. I hate Edward.

READ THE BOOKS!! lol They are WAY BETTER than the movies. You may actually like Edward.
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Vampires should NOT sparkle! Well maybe if they were in a parade.

Team Jacob and Team Alice!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I've decided... TEAM THREE SOME!! Yeah I said it...
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    As the movies went on, I moved from team Edward to team Jacob. Love that body!!!:love::heart:
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I've decided... TEAM THREE SOME!! Yeah I said it...

Love you for saying that!!! I change to team three some!!!