Whats Up

Options
Jonathanak6
Jonathanak6 Posts: 73 Member
Bored, Lonely, sore and not feeling well, was wondering what everyone is up to right now, I have no one to talk to so im here hoping to talk to you all.

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Hey. I just popped a melatonin so I'm going to be very socially awkward in a few minutes. Why are you sore?
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Netflix and popcorn :D
  • Jonathanak6
    Options
    I worked out really hard yesterday after taking a week break from the gym, then relapsed on alcohol and got very drunk and walked around barefoot for about 4 miles, i have blisters on the bottom of my feet, my life is spiraling out of control lately and I havent been in the best mental shape :neutral:
  • Jonathanak6
    Options
    Im not really into therapy from a therapist, I am on medication for my depression but I think professionals really dont help from my own personal experience :/
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    TV
  • erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for the Romero vs. Whittaker fight to start

Hey I watched that too.
  • Jonathanak6
    Options
    I just don't like talking to people who don't exactly have any personal experience with my issues, I also think talking about my depression just makes me more depressed. I'd like to have a friend that I can talk to about life, video games, movies, women, healthy eating and exercising and stuff
  • Jonathanak6
    Options
    Well duh, but I can't make any friends because I don't know how to, I hate talking to people because I can't hold a conversation, so I'm pretty much screwed and that's one of the many reasons I'm depressed
  • Jonathanak6
    Options
    I'm a male, and to be a male it seems like people expect me to be the one to approach them to talk, no one ever has approached me EVERRR, and from my good observation skills it's very easy for women to make friends compared to guys
  • Hcordova96
    Hcordova96 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend bro. I'll add you
  • ErikaHope203
    ErikaHope203 Posts: 113 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hi! It's Sunday night... so it may as well be Monday in my mind b/c the Pre-Monday blues begins around 3 pm
  • ErikaHope203
    edited July 2017
    Options
    It will not let me post my whole response! Grr
  • ErikaHope203
    Options
    In all seriousness though, I can relate to you in the sense that I have experienced anxiety for the past 10+ years. I am also in the mental health field and have a lot of experience in dealing with mental health issues in my own personal life. It's a constant struggle. I do feel that meds are only like the "helper" and the rest of the work is yours to do. Maybe you haven't found the right therapist. It's important to find the right fit for you. Medication can be key and I'm a huge believer in it, but the combo of therapy and meds is typically the best way to move past depression. Also, if you haven't already, speak to your doctor and consider trying alternate medications b/c some work better for some people than others. Anyway, aside from that, I am just always looking for extra support and I really like and appreciate this app! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. Take care of yourself. Our mental health is just as important as our physical health!