Izze Sparkling Juice

Options
What are your guys thoughts on this drink? I have always enjoyed them. Are they healthy and do most of their sugars/carbs really come from real fruits? Thanks in advance!

According to them:

Where do the sugars/carbohydrates on the label come from?

Real fruit contains fructose (a type of sugar), and carbohydrates, and since IZZE is made with real fruit juice, IZZE contains them, too. There are 87-107 calories in eight ounces of IZZE (depending on the flavor), and 130-160 calories in twelve. Ounce-per-ounce, this is equal to, if not lower than, other juices drinks, natural sodas, and new age beverages on the market. But most importantly, the sugars/carbohydrates in IZZE are naturally occurring, and come from wholesome sources.

Is IZZE gluten-free?

Yes. Every flavor of IZZE is absolutely free of gluten. Enjoy!

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Havnt tried them but you gave me the idea of making my own carbonated juices with club soda and frozen juices or fresh blended fruit.
  • nguyenedward
    nguyenedward Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That does sound like a good idea! Let me know the results!

Anyone else had this Izze drink before?
  • jemko
    jemko Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I love love love these! I have them on auto-deliver by the case from Amazon, the small cans of blackberry soda. It's enough carbonation to satisfy any soda craving I have and the calories are low enough that I don't feel horrible if I drink one. I would definitely prefer these over any diet soda any day, I can't stand the taste of the artificial sweeteners they use.
  • nguyenedward
    nguyenedward Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome, this makes me feel a little better drinking them now! I really do enjoy all of their flavors.