New here, looking for some support!!!

Options
trhjrh06
trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
Hi I'm Tina, I'm 24 yrs old. I've been overweight for what seems like my whole life. I've never been happy with myself thats for sure. And I have tried many times to lose the weight and would start off good and always fall off. I started using this calorie tracker many many months ago and loved it. I fell off of it and gained the weight back. But this time is different. This time I am going to do it. I love this tracker it really helps me alot. I'm definitely looking for others who have around the same amount of weight to lose as I do as well as anybody who wants to keep in touch and keep each other focused. I weigh 272 and I am 5'4". I want to get to 140-135. I've never been that low before but I can do this. I have to for my health and for me because everything in life is perfect but I get so depressed over my weight.

Replies

• michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and good luck on your journey. You can do it, just take it one day at a time.
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Welcome, add me as a friend if you want to!
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Welcome! this place is wonderful! Feel free to add me!
  • MtPilotMom
    MtPilotMom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina! Welcome back. I hope you will add me as a friend. I do not have the same goals as you do, but I'm kinda new to MFP. I am so proud of young folks who want to make the right choices for their health. I am SUPER excited for you and your journey. Good Luck and GO FOR IT! Julie
  • Jerseygirl02
    Options
    Welcome back! Coming back is the most important step you made. The key is not to give up, keep that motivation and take it one day at a time. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the support! So far it's going really well! I started my excersizing routine today and I am so glad i am doing it again because I love it! I lost 3.2lbs in the past week! My tracker is off because I forgot to change my starting weight. This time....this time this is it I am going to do this!
  • xcmom
    xcmom Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your journey, you can do it!!! Feel free to add me.