Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Less hungry after cardio?

Hey everyone so usually it's the opposite - many people are hungrier on workout days so eat some calories back. For me I'm always more hungry on days I don't work out ?! On days I do workout I eat much less, has this happened to anyone else and why is this? Thank you

Replies

• Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    I get this too. Low intensity steady state cardio, in particular, has an appetite suppressant affect on me.
  • nm212
    nm212 Posts: 570 Member
    Same here!! That's why when I don't work out I always have a hard time losing...but when I do cardio, specifically spinning classes (LOVE) I never feel as hungry and also crave healthier foods. It's a win, win! Plus the scale shows ;) That's a good thing!
  • pondbymyhouse
    pondbymyhouse Posts: 3 Member
    Yup! Happens to me all the time after cycling. I don't know the cause and I'm willing to learn, too. Although I really enjoy this strange effect : D
  • Colt1835
    Colt1835 Posts: 447 Member
    I eat when I'm bored so I think working out helps me eat less because I'm not bored when I workout. Even just 30 min. of cardio in the morning will make the whole do feel more meaningful.
  • mehreen_xo
    mehreen_xo Posts: 78 Member
    edited July 2017
    Thank you guys for the responses!! Wow I'm not the only one haha yayy!!! It definitely is a bonus haha not complaining hahaha. I guess we are lucky!!! :)