Tired of a few things

Options
Like ..........
My clothes not fitting ..gets expensive buying bigger ones

Being called the old fat man by some younger thinner friends

Getting to tired or winded doing some of my favorite things

Not being the "hottest" guy in the room anymore

So thought I would try to turn back the clock and this is my start.

Replies

• wildesca
    Options
    Like ..........
    My clothes not fitting ..gets expensive buying bigger ones

Being called the old fat man by some younger thinner friends

Getting to tired or winded doing some of my favorite things

Not being the "hottest" guy in the room anymore

So thought I would try to turn back the clock and this is my start.
  • Natalievh
    Options
    :drinker: turn back the clock on looking old yes, but add many more years by staying healthy and looking great. what a bonus
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! This site is great and will help you so much!
  • lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    Good luck to you!!! This is a great site for support and logging.:happy:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Hey, if I can do it so can you.

You've taken the two biggest steps already and that's mentally coming to terms with the fact that you want and need to change and then making the effort to move ahead.

Good luck, you'll do well!
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Glad you're here a great place to start and stay. Lots of help, great advice and friends to cheer you on.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    You CAN and WILL do it! I agree with you - fit looks youthful. I can relate, as I was starting to look like a mom, and I was only 30! Had to change.

Keep us all posted on your transformation.
    :smile:
  • mrhappy
    mrhappy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You go bud... I can empathize with everything you said!

You're in the right place: lots of technical advice, referrals to articles on diet & exercise, and, most of all, mutual support from people that are not only where you've been - but where you are: and they're not staying there any more than you are!

So good luck, and keep going, never give up, never give in. And you WILL be the guy you want to be...

:glasses:
  • Bunny001
    Options
    WElcome! This is my first official day! I'm really enjoying this site, you will too. You can do this!!
  • CassieNic
    Options
    good luck! :drinker:
  • Coach2010
    Options
    I really like the first three objectives...that 4th one is going to naturally follow

I am enjoying the MFP and I've found my will power has been strengthened in me from the memories of encouraging words from this group of people. I hope you find a positive experience with the MFP.

Keep us posted on your progress and challenges...around the clock!

Cheers! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, it is so awesome. I love this site so much, it is so supportive, helpful, and motivational. I just wanted to wish you great luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • beagle595
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Everyone here gets me thru every day. Everyone keep me focused so I don't have stressful binges. What ever you need there is always someone here to help! Thank you all and God bless!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: Salute!