Wanting to lose 120lbs who's In?

Options
I have been over weight my whole life. The fat girl in school. I am wanting to change my life around but it's hard when my partner does not want to eat a healthy life style with me. I feel alone and all he wants to do is eat out at the restaurants and eat KFC or Taco Bell. So hopefully I find some friends here that will help me out as I will help you out too.

Replies

• AmandaEReynolds
    AmandaEReynolds Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. It is not easy. Hopefully we can help each other stay motivated.
  • sannklinger
    sannklinger Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Your can add me if you'd like. I have lost 95 pounds so far and still about 40 more to go. I can relate to you being my weight has been an issue my whole life. I've lost weight before but I did it by not eating and over exercising. This time I've used mfp app and track why I eat and make sure I get enough calories in each day. Trying to change my whole lifestyle. I have a husband who eats everything and anything and lots of it and never gains weight to and he likes to go out to dinner a lot. We pick restaurants that offer healthy options. You'd be surprised at where all you can eat and still stay on track. Good luck!
  • AlexisSpiros
    AlexisSpiros Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If you wanna, you can add me. I started out at around 120 pounds to lose and I'm down to 95 to lose. I can definitely relate to the lifelong weight issues. Took me long enough to learn that I'm definitely on my own in this journey and that I can't expect any support from my family. So yeah, hit me up :)
  • kaligrlluna
    kaligrlluna Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 40lbs please request as a friend so I can have some positive support
  • 76Crane76
    76Crane76 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I understand completely! I have a husband who would love to have Mexican & cheeseburgers EVERY night...come to think of it, that's how I gained a lot of this!! Lol. My husband is a 165 lb man with a 32" waist and I am chipping away at 254 lbs!
  • amaggio2
    amaggio2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am in! lets do this.
  • azoll47
    azoll47 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 80-90! Feel free to add me we all need support!
  • fat2fitmama1986
    fat2fitmama1986 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in, your all more than welcome to add me :)<3
  • anna1984jones
    anna1984jones Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Woop can I join in? I have lost 100lbs but need to shift another 50lb at least xx I have medical conditions that go against weight loss but I will shift this last bit xx add me if you wish xx
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 90 lbs! I've lost the weight before but gained it all back.....I guess that's life! My partner isn't motivating/helpful to me either. He likes to get take out ALL the time. My weight has always been a struggle for me. Feel free to add me as well!
  • wendygailskitchen
    wendygailskitchen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I've got 120-125 pounds to lose. I've been in the same boat with my spouse. Trying to eat right and exercise is not easy, when there is little to no support. With that being said, we've got this. WE CAN DO THIS.
  • tmoobc
    tmoobc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose about that much. I'd love to have some friends to keep me on track.
  • kayeye33
    kayeye33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Would love to join.
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    125 to lose for my ultimate. I've gotten close before then i got pregnant lol. Welcome to add me!!
  • desertfox2001
    desertfox2001 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My goal is to loose 113.6lbs.....but if I get there, I am going to keep going. I've just had that goal of reaching 200lbs for so long. My wife into it, but after a couple months of seeing my progress and listening to me talk about calories, carbs and fat....it started to sink in and she started watching what she is eating. She has not lost 5lbs and is a little more motivated.

What I have figured out this time around is that I am loosing the weight for me. There is so much information in the App if you just plan a little in advance you can still go out. Just watch what you do order and remember, you can take half home as a leftover. I am not dieting (diets just don't work for me). I am making a general life changes and making myself concious of everything. I am not depreiving myself, but when I do go off track, I don't beat myself up real bad.

I am typing this as I sit at Wendie's having my 2 double stacks (cheese only: 770 calories) and water, I cut out the French fries and now I don't even mis them anymore. My breakfast was 328cal. Dinner will be 548 cal (already have that meal planned). My calorie intake goal is 1750. I'll be under that.....and I am still going to take the kiddos to the pool tonight. They play while I swim laps. Then I play with them and race and what not. 1 hr and 45 mins in a pool burns quite a bit. I get family time and it does not seem like work.

It is a big goal to loose this much weight. Set mini goals. For example, I am less then 1 lb away from crossing under that thresh hold of being morbidly obese. Then after that is 247lbs, that was weight where my snoring always became severe. Use the app and this community for help and support. Sorry if I ran on a bit.....
  • TommyBoy1975
    TommyBoy1975 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I like to join in I too need to lose 100lb
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I would like to lose 100 pounds, though could realistically lose up to 120 for my height I think. Just starting out again after stopping logging and taking care of myself for a while now.
  • tinaalvarado29
    tinaalvarado29 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend I am starting again today I had lost 40 pounds but I let myself go and gained 30 pounds back it's hard I have to make my husband his lunches and then dinner and he does not eat healthy at all so I had to cook for him and me
  • MidModJenn
    MidModJenn Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Tina - can your husband make his own lunches to take some of the work and pressure off of you? My husband and I each make our own, so he can eat what he wants and I eat what I want.
  • clarcom1
    clarcom1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in.... I want to drop 80ish myself. Started insanity at home. I'm in month 2 right now.. round one. I could use some positivity and support.