Advice please

Options
yasminscott94
yasminscott94 Posts: 5 Member
edited July 2017 in Chit-Chat
I was just wondering if anyone else here has any health or mobility problems.
I was also wondering if anyone is on any meds for health problems and if you are and you cant swallow meds on there own and need to put it in a yoghurt, chocolate or with a biscuit, do you put them in your food diary every day because i dont and i was wondering if i should be
Any help/advice is welcome thanks

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering if anyone else here has any health or mobility problems.
    I was also wondering if anyone is on any meds for health problems and if you are and you cant swallow meds on there own and need to put it in a yoghurt, chocolate or with a biscuit, do you put them in your food diary every day because i dont and i was wondering if i should be
    Any help/advice is welcome thanks

Whatever you eat to take your meds needs to be accounted for, as it has calories.
  • yasminscott94
    Options
    I never new multi vitamins tablets have calories, I don't even know if any of my meds have calories in them or not but I will start adding what I take them with
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I wrap my pills in bacon.
  • yasminscott94
    Options
    I never thought about doing that I usually have my meds with biscuits, chocolate and yoghurts, I might have to start having some of my meds in/with my meals
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    You could just lower your target a little bit so you don't have to actually write it down every day. That's what I do since I'm usually tasting my kids food to make sure it isn't too hot. Or spoiled. Or radioactive.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    You're going to pee out most of what's in a multivitamin anyways. Might as well not count them.