Friends Please!!!!

Options
Hi Everyone!!
I'm here to give and receive motivation....This is my second time here on MFP. In 2012 i was at my highest weight of 285....I was on here logging and worked hard to reach 197....I was maintaining at 205-210. In 2016 because of i number of reasons I gained 30 pounds. Im here this time around to smash that 30+ and then some. I started Keto last week at 248 pounds. This morning I weighed in at 240.6. Im really inspired and working hard. My bday is December 31st and my gift to myself will be 1800lbs. Please help me guys!!! <3<3

Replies

• ngoziish
    ngoziish Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Well common gurl let's smash that 30+to the ground. Feel free to add me if you are ready for this fun and challenging journey.
  • Tionne31
    Tionne31 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. Go figure my birthday gift to myself October is 160 pounds and I am excited to achieve it. I am seeking active friends as well for motivation and support and if you have an open diary that is even better.
  • xxprisinhaxx3232
    xxprisinhaxx3232 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm relatively new here and I've been doing Keto for 5 months and lost almost 59lbs!
    I'm gonna add you ok?!
    Let's do this!
    PS: My bday is December 26th and I'm trying to get to 130 by then. We can do this!!!