Taco Bell for dinner- Don't try and stop me!

Options
I haven't had any fast food or really eaten out more like like twice in the past 3 months...So today after work I am treating myself to some Taco Bell! :bigsmile: Out of all the fast food chains I think they have the best deal for my calories.

Looks like I have about 400 spared for dinner tonight. What should I get off the menu?...I plan on getting two Fresca Style tacos (not sure what kind...advice?) and then I will have 100 calories left after that...what should I do with it??

Weirdly excited for taco bell...

Replies

• 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I like the Fresco chicken soft tacos. They are 150 calories each. I usually get two of them and call it a lunch. The beef ones are 180 calories a piece I think. For fast food, taco bell has some alright choices for low calories.
  • svanhoecke
    svanhoecke Posts: 266
    Options
    Wow I lied. Not get taco bell tonight. I entered it into MFP and the sodium is TERRIBLE! 1000 mg of sodium for 2 tacos? No thanks. Taco bell shall be reserved for when desperate times call for desperate measures...
  • lelegrev
    lelegrev Posts: 15
    Options
    Haha, I was about the say, the calories might be somewhat decent, but the sodium is off the charts!
    Try making a home made chicken taco salad or your own chicken tacos.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any fast food or really eaten out more like like twice in the past 3 months...So today after work I am treating myself to some Taco Bell! :bigsmile: Out of all the fast food chains I think they have the best deal for my calories.

Looks like I have about 400 spared for dinner tonight. What should I get off the menu?...I plan on getting two Fresca Style tacos (not sure what kind...advice?) and then I will have 100 calories left after that...what should I do with it??

Weirdly excited for taco bell...
    I eat Taco Bell at least once a week for lunch. Usually 3 Fresco chicken tacos. 450 calories for lunch is fine. Make sure to drink up on water though since the sodium is high.