Bloat

Options
I'm female, about 5"4 and 110 pounds. My arms and legs are really skinny but my belly sticks out a lot, further than my boobs sometimes it makes me look pregnant. Is this just where I store all my fat or am I just permanently bloated?
If it's fat that sucks because I can't lose weight without my bmi becoming underweight.
If it's bloat does anyone know how to reduce it?
I just wanna be able to wear crop tops this summer without having to constantly suck it in

Replies

• SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Try playing around with your diet. It could be that you have a genuine food sensitivity causing bloat and inflammation.

It may also be worth discussing with your doctor if it is protruding the way you described
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    If you want to change your body shape, take up progressive weight training. :mrgreen:
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Are you certain you aren't pregnant?
  • ayuri17
    ayuri17 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    If it's not bloat, then it's possible that you have the "apple" body shape, meaning your body likes to store fat in that area.

I feel you about how much it sucks. I have the "pear" body shape, and even when I was borderline underweight I still had fat thighs. =/
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    You are undermuscled. It's pretty common for very thin people with little muscle to look like that.