I need motivation friends!

Options
Hey there! I want to lose 50 lbs and start a healthier lifestyle for myself and my daughter. I need others who are on their journey to keep me in check!!! Feel free to add me

Replies

• tanya10166
    tanya10166 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey,

So do I! I am restarting today after a looong time and could totally use folks with similar goals to keep me in "check" to help get back down to size! I think I need to lose 25?
  • suz829
    suz829 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! Same goals and looking for some new inspirational friends!! :)
  • mssylee7
    mssylee7 Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Same... I want to lose 2st. I have hit the wall where I just need to be around people with a similar mindset. Health motivated...
    Please add me.
  • amandallee
    amandallee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'm doing the Atkins diet, am a mother to a 1 year old, and am stuck in a rut! Feel free to add me on MFP (amandallee) or IG (lowcarb.lee)
  • jmbroccoli
    jmbroccoli Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Need to loose 30lbs. Started 10 day detox by Dr. Hyman last week. Would love to chat with others to give and get some inspiration!
  • shelly_38
    shelly_38 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello! In my first week here! Hoping to lose 15 lbs!
  • Vanilla_Lattes
    Vanilla_Lattes Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You can add me. A mom of 3 working on 10-15#
  • iluvlife445
    iluvlife445 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same here. I'm in my first week trying to lose 10lb right now.
  • kinkyhead21
    kinkyhead21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

Yes im in ! Im new to the community and start my journey in April. Im down 14lb and I have great meal prep meal ideas that help me. Discipline! And consistent! 80% nutrition 20%exercise.
  • gahahshskana
    gahahshskana Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Let's motivate each other. Added you.
  • rami5d
    rami5d Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hi all greetings from Paris. Well same here. My baby is now 5 months. I'm desperate to loose 35-40lbs in 6-7 months.
  • Nmarine1996
    Nmarine1996 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm here :)
  • LaughHappy907
    LaughHappy907 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it after 3 years of not making any progress (and regaining 10 lbs) I need to lose about 35lbs. Let's be weight loss buddies!
  • AshEvelynn
    AshEvelynn Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Please add me! Constantly update my timeline with struggles and success and looking for active users to do the same so I can keep you on track!! 100pds to go for me!
  • traceyfrederick
    traceyfrederick Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Greetings, I've been on Atkins for 8 weeks and lost 24 pounds. I was using the Atkins app ( free ) and when I plug the fat, protein and carbs into MFP it has me eating 1,700 calories. WOWZA! Anyone else plug the numbers into MFP and get a crazy calorie count?