Cheap workout clothes

Options
2»

Replies

• Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    I usually find a lot of discounted stuff on amazon (only from brands I trust already) or get it from Nordstrom's Rack or TJ Maxx. I don't know if I have ever paid full price for anything.

What brands off amazon???? I need to know, I'm an amazon gal.

Mainly Under Armour (can find a lot cheaper than their stupid full retail), soffee for shorts (good shorts for taller people), Inov8 and reebok for shoes. Most of those are probably not that interesting for women.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Trash bag. It's pretty cheap and socially acceptable.

2fc0ng8iw0t2.jpg

And the matching pantaloons are very nice as well.
  • cassandrarodriguez89
    cassandrarodriguez89 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I usually find a lot of discounted stuff on amazon (only from brands I trust already) or get it from Nordstrom's Rack or TJ Maxx. I don't know if I have ever paid full price for anything.

What brands off amazon???? I need to know, I'm an amazon gal.

Mainly Under Armour (can find a lot cheaper than their stupid full retail), soffee for shorts (good shorts for taller people), Inov8 and reebok for shoes. Most of those are probably not that interesting for women.

Nope. Just noticed your male lol
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should clarify... I live in central Nebraska and we don't have really any of those stores. The nearest old navy and target are about an hour away but I've never tried TJ Max. I'll have to try there

I get that...I am in southeast Nebraska, so nothing but a Walmart, but I do order online from Old Navy a lot
  • Prettyhaitian0218
    Prettyhaitian0218 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I had brought some gym clothes from Kmart. The store was closing and was having a 50-85% sale. You guys should get some before they close out for business.
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Just remembered another one. I buy a lot of cycling clothes from eBay. In the search filters, be sure to limit results to "new with tags". Setting the location to "North America" also helps filter out the knockoffs shipped from China. Good cycling clothes are crazy expensive, and I can find last year's styles and leftover souvenir event jerseys at big discounts.

I haven't looked at it for general workout clothing, but it may be worth checking out.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    If you know your sizes just shop online for good quality stuff. Sign up for emails and you'll know about the sales. I never pay "full price".
  • erica_today
    erica_today Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    If you work out at home. Your bra and panties
  • ansmit4642014
    ansmit4642014 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Tj maxx. Also my Walmart has a really good selection...
  • asianolikeyou
    asianolikeyou Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    TJ Maxx, Five Below, Target, Walmart, Marshall's - take your pick
  • Grnhouse
    Grnhouse Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    no money? steal.

failing that go to the gym, go to the showers, take towel, wrap towel around waist, workout.
    Thxs for laugh today.

• HooperDrivesTheBoatChief
    Options
    If you work out at home. Your bra and panties

There are a handful of women at the gym I go to that workout in that anyway lol
  • Grnhouse
    Grnhouse Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Need to expand my workout closet but have little to no money lol. Any recommendations?

Do not my uncomfortable workout clothes it will not motivate you. Buy a few good pieces that will hold up for multiple uses and laundry. I've had success with danskin sold at Walmart in store and online. They are true to size too. Online better prices. Watch for sales because I just got 2 pair of sport pants, two tops and tshirt fromCalvin Klein performance on clearance from Boston Store online. Paid less than $30. Love the pants cuz they absorb the sweat immediately and I don't feel all wet and sweaty.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,494 Member
    Options
    I only wear fitness attire by Versace or Prada

Dammit.

.... or the sale rack at Target
  • jswigart
    jswigart Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have found some nice workout clothes at the local thrift store.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Walmart, thrift stores
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    The website http://www.mpgsport.com has good quality and reasonably priced items. The regular price items are a bit pricy but they have very good sales and $25 off order for first timers. I find they last and keep their shape well.
  • canary_girl
    canary_girl Posts: 366 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I like Danskin capri pants from Walmart.

And Fila tops from Kohls, but they've been discontinued. Luckily I was slightly obsessed with them and have several, but worried what I will do when they wear out.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I get a lot of stuff in bundles on ebay and Poshmark. Look for used stuff.

If you're buying new, check out discount stores like: Marshall's, TJ Maxx, even JC Penney. Can you wear kids stuff?

If you get a Gap card and Marshalls/TJ Maxx card, you get big coupons and money back certificates to use there.