Week 1 : 11 POUNDS DOWN!!! LOVE IT!

Options
Yippie!! Gotta love that first week of water weight and calorie adjustment! Round 2 on the weight loss for me and I am so EXCITED about MFP and its FREE! WOOT WOOT!!

I need friends! ADD ME!

Replies

• BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    yey well done :)
    this really is an amazing website!
  • crazynay96
    crazynay96 Posts: 99
    Options
    you and I are in the same boat. I am 270 and my goal is to be 140. I am tired of being overweight! My goal is to loose 70 lbs before our disney trip the end of this year (december 26th!) Good luck with your journey! my first weekly weigh in is tomorrow! Hope I have success as well! I've done fantastic being under 1300 calories this week and to my surprise its been relatively easy! :)
  • pittsblue99
    pittsblue99 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    fantastic! Great job and feel free to add me if you would like another friend :)
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    :wink: awesome girl. Water weight or not it needed to come off:drinker:
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Fantastic first week!!! I sent you a request :)
  • hdzebro
    hdzebro Posts: 1
    Options
    Let us know how you do. We are pulling for you!
  • aslm
    aslm Posts: 71
    Options
    great first week, feel free to add me!!
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Friend request sent.
  • julzmamabear
    Options
    Wow!!! Greate First week...I will send you a request!
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. I lost 5lbs for my first week. This site is great. It helps me to stay focus & the people are amazing. If you need support, feel free to add me! I wish you success on this journey!
  • mimi2kk
    mimi2kk Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Good job! I lost big like that my first couple of weeks too (started with 80-85lbs to lose). Just remember that not all weeks will be that big and that is okay. It's learning how to eat better, and exercise better that is important in the long run.

I'm about 10 days shy of 1 year on my journey and down 70lbs, and so even with weeks where I lost big overall it averages out to just under 1.5lbs a week. Nice and healthy!
  • jenkersting
    Options
    Congratulations, keep up the good work. Day 2 of MFP for me, didnt want to get out and ride this morning but I pushed through it and made myself get moving.
  • hglmin
    hglmin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! What a great 1st week!
  • jessik980
    jessik980 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It is so inspiring to read thi post & the responses. I am new to MFP and I have about 80 lbs to lose. I have & will continue to come to the success posts daily for inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!