favorite skinny cow products?

Options
i recently discovered this brand. anyone have a favorite?

Replies

• Michi63
    Michi63 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love all their ice cream. Its all good and it has very few calories. I try to get the one with the least amount of calories but I enjoy them all.:heart:
  • Cmccracken1
    Cmccracken1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    their chocolate wafer candy bars are to freaking die for..
  • Cmccracken1
    Cmccracken1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    their chocolate wafer candy bars are to freaking die for..
  • Jovannyr
    Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love :love: their candy bars and lets not even mention the ice cream...yuuuummmmmyy..!
  • aneumany
    aneumany Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    omg i was lookin at them last night, for such a small treat, they are loaded with sugar! i put them back! sorry!
  • cvaneaton
    cvaneaton Posts: 154
    Options
    Yumm drum sticks and ice cream sanwiches....:flowerforyou:
  • danyelle67
    danyelle67 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I agree those chocolate wafer candy bars are delicious!!!! Hard to stop at one though :)
  • dp781
    dp781 Posts: 4
    Options
    The dreamy clusters are AMAZING!
  • morez610
    morez610 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i recently discovered this brand. anyone have a favorite?

Dulce De Leche ice cream cups and the Chocolate Drizzled Carmel bars! They're the absolute best!!!
  • catanzca
    catanzca Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    The chocolate ice cream waffle cone drum stick things are sooooooo good :smile:
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    The peanut butter chocolate wafer bar. Best. Candy. Bar. EVER!
  • nyctraveler
    nyctraveler Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    love it all....but hte problem is it's like crack...you want more than one!!!!
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I love love Skinny Cow. i like their individual cups and the ice cream sandwiches. i emailed them telling them how much I loved their products and they sent me coupons for free ice cream.
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    So yummy but takes up too much sugar in the day. I kept going over and they are so good that it was hard to resist even if I knew I would be way over. I think I might skip them during the next trip to the store but they are delicious!
  • MissMegan3119
    Options
    I LOVE their caramel vanilla cones! Mmm.
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream Bars :heart:
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    If you have to have a treat they are certainly better than reaching for a 'regular' candy bar or ice cream; however, in the end they are not that great for you and loaded with chemicals and sugar.
  • AshleyNRi
    AshleyNRi Posts: 33
    Options
    Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream Bars :heart:

Ditto!! Mmmmmm.......
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    love it all....but hte problem is it's like crack...you want more than one!!!!

you say this as sort of a joke... But in all seriousness, it is the sugar and artifical sweeteners... they activate the same pleasure center of your mind as some drugs do.. That is why people get addicted or want more.
  • lindahavard
    Options
    I love all their ice cream. Its all good and it has very few calories. I try to get the one with the least amount of calories but I enjoy them all.:heart:
    Your so on traget they are all great