Male Body

Options
Why does a male body store fat in the abdomen? its the hardest part to to slim down

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    The same reason the female body does.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    That's music to the ears of your friendly local plastic surgeon. You either have to pay up or suck it up.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I'm a female and struggle with the belly podge, it will hang on for dear life until the bitter end!

I've got skinny arms, always have, and have never struggled losing thigh flub.
  • spiffychick85
    spiffychick85 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I always lose it last in my midsection...I consider it my remaining problem area
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    It is the hardest to slim for you because you store fat there. Not the other way around.
    I store in my butt and legs and losing fat from my belly is easy.
    Also it is not gender related. Lots of women store in their belly and men in there butts too.
  • princeofmind
    princeofmind Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    If its where you have the most fat stored it is going to take the longest to slim down as you can't target where to lose fat from. And if you could target then you would look really weird being slim around the middle and not so much everywhere else.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Why does a male body store fat in the abdomen? its the hardest part to to slim down

From eating too many calories! (Same reason it's stored all over the place.)

It's no harder than anywhere else - you may just have a lot there and it won't show for a while - take progress photos and track your measurements to encourage and motivate yourself along the way.