I love this site SOOOO much that...

Options
Last night while at the super Walmart (you know the big ones with grocery stores in them). On what seemed like a weird night or I would have thought it was Halloween or something, but then again isn't Walmart always like that? Anyways not to get off topic. My bestie and I were shopping for our weekly meals, I am a Lean Cuisine junkie for lunch and dinner and we were just talking away and I had mentioned this website to my friend.

The lady checking us out at the counter had one ear to the convo and asked what site I was talking about. I went on and on about how wonderful this site is and even wrote it down with my user name for her. I have been telling everyone about this site for the last 2 weeks and how much I love it! I was tempted to post it to Facebook for everyone to know BUT i kind of like that just me and a couple friends know about it. Is that selfish of me? lol

ANYWAYS lets all hope the lady behind the counter joins!

Also add me as a friend if you like :)

Replies

• MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I share the same enthusiasm about MFP. Good luck!
  • jscimeca1
    jscimeca1 Posts: 3
    Options
    I just started using this site and I love it already. It keeps me accountable. Knowing that I'm going to be logging my meals on here, makes me think twice before putting junk food in my mouth. Also, I love seeing my workout calories burned on here. It is wonderful. I'm sure I will be telling a lot of people about this site.
  • v_addison
    v_addison Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing!! So far I've made six people join me. And I couldn't be prouder.
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    That is not selfish at all. I've been telling to all my friends about MFP, because I saw the great change in me and I want everybody else to feel as awesome as I'm feeling, so you are doing the right thing and yessssssssssssssss this site is the best :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I always share this sight with people. I love it!!!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I talk a lot about this site as well! My doctor is the one that told me about it in the first place. I have it set up so some MFP things will post on my FB page. That in turn got quite a few people interested. I think I have led at least 6 people here....it's a great feeling!!
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I love the community here. Everyone is so supportive and friendly. I also like the fact that users are quick to reply whenever you have a question.
  • carilyn39
    carilyn39 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    DIDTO did the same thing yesterday with a co-worker of mine. and she jumped in too. we aren't selfish we are just junkies and want to get everyone hooked. :laugh:
  • guadalupezvl
    Options
    I totally agree with you i love this site!
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    I got my husband to join last night!! Woohoo...he's super excited for our 2.5 mile walks at night so he can write it down on here and I even got him to start eating breakfast. We both like typing in our meals and adding it to the list haha.
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Oh i tell anyone that will listen about this site - it has been a godsend for me! I am actually on here more than facebook!!
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hehe it will be cool if she joins and sees this thread :D
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hehe it will be cool if she joins and sees this thread :D
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I have invited people to but they all act like there not interested. Go figure...Im ready for a change and i think it was meant for me to be here. I found it by accident.
  • adie_rogers
    adie_rogers Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh i tell anyone that will listen about this site - it has been a godsend for me! I am actually on here more than facebook!!

I am on here more than Facebook now too! Both my friend Hayley & I are totally addicted and I am spreading the word to anyone who will listen!!