Needing Accountability Buddies!!

Options
So I am definitely not new here but might as well be since I fell off the wagon a while ago and gained back everything that I lost! I need some friends on here that can help me stay motivated and accountable with my nutrition!

Replies

• allthefruitsandveggies
    Options
    Hello happy to be an accountability buddy!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Send me a friend request. Coach Herb
  • Newlife7537
    Newlife7537 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! I would love to be your friend!!! I feel of the wagon last year and have been struggling to get back on. However, last week i made the decision to get back on track and stay until I hit my goals. We got this!!! This is our year.
  • kdewey7
    kdewey7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am going through the same thing. Would love to have you as an account-a-buddy.
  • ddubbikermom
    ddubbikermom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! Anyone looking for accountability and help motivating one another, please add me!! Love surrounding myself with strong like-minded individuals! POSITIVITY BREEDS POSITIVITY
  • DreDay46
    DreDay46 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • lainybee1987
    lainybee1987 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too I've none yet and I'm 57% to goal but may lower it
  • xoxoniesha
    xoxoniesha Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me! I would love some more people to help keep me accountable, as well. Good luck to everyone!
  • lacienapier
    lacienapier Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • SiouxsieQue
    SiouxsieQue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Same here! Not a newbie but getting back into it and I mean serious business this time! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • sarahbe52012
    sarahbe52012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am having the hardest time on this journey. I keep starting and failing. I need the help too.
  • kelarco2017
    kelarco2017 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone. More the merrier in this life changing journey. ...
  • cshankes
    cshankes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have recently started over (again). Please feel free to add me.