New but determined

Options
Hello ,im relatively new to the community I've been using the app for a few monthes off an on but this time around im completely dedicated to changeing my life an being healthier an would love friends to help motivate me as well as be abel to route others on there Journeys I know its not an easy on to be on an everyone needs a lil help some times

Replies

• iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 576 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I am in the same position as you! I've used the website off and on with the food and exercise diary. I am concerned about my blood tests and really need to make a change. I do not want to go on medication!
  • PercyJackson3909
    PercyJackson3909 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was never off and on but I just started. How much are you trying to lose?
  • glady408love
    glady408love Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yup I def know that felling of Worried, when i came bk from the doctor they had told me i have a fatty liver. an its one of the reasons for me becoming more serious about my weight loss
  • Megan91384
    Megan91384 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on here daily for 163 days straight. I'm down around 25 with 55 more to go.
  • CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I've been extremely inconsistent in the past with MFP as well, but I lost my 46 year old mother unexpectedly to heart disease last month and as it very much runs in our family it really scared me into thinking perhaps I should take my health more seriously :(
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • RainRose32
    RainRose32 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I too am fighting fatty liver and working hard on it with a healthier diet. Please feel free to add me .
  • SaraKjrlundmfp
    SaraKjrlundmfp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) i would love that