need to lose 11lbs in 2weeks.-any advice?

Options
EzzatAnn
EzzatAnn Posts: 3 Member
I really want to lose 5kg in/before 2weeks..
If you guys have any advice,please tell me <3

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Why?
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    This is going to sound like a fairly obnoxious response, but it's really not.

First, you have to start at a high weight -- like over 135Kg/300 lbs. Then you need to have been eating a lot of salty foods and stop so you lose a lot of water weight. Then you need to consider part of this loss to be temporary as your body recovers some of the water weight you lost. Oh, and you should probably do a VLCD (very low calorie diet) under a doctor's supervision.

If your profile picture is indeed you. You probably cannot lose 5Kg (11 pounds) in two weeks without becoming extremely ill -- like in the hospital on life support ill.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    sorry you prob didn't give yourself enough time to do that, short of an illness or a heavy couple nights of drinking or a combination of both of those I don't see this happening, especially if you aren't super heavy, the heavier the easier it is to lose a lot at first....course even that slows down
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I really want to lose 5kg in/before 2weeks..
    If you guys have any advice,please tell me <3

Unless you have quite a bit of weight to lose.....it's not going to happen.

The lowest an adult female should eat (before exercise) is 1200 calories. Start there.

If it's inches you want to lose, start a strength training program. If you are unfit right now; strength training will help. Just do the best you can.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    are you morbidly obese? Cause that's the only way you'll drop that much weight given the first week would be a lot of water.
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    Not going to happen.
  • EzzatAnn
    EzzatAnn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Haha ok..thanks for the respond
  • PikaJoyJoy
    PikaJoyJoy Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    That amount of weightloss would be mostly water weight. And unless you were super bloated to start, you won't notice any change in your body composition anyways. Set reasonable goals and expectations rather than looking for quick fixes.
  • bathmatt12345
    bathmatt12345 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    2 weeks ago I dropped 17lbs in 5 days, however, it was all water and I felt like *kitten* and it was for a fight. You can't lose 11lbs in 2 weeks of fat, you can lose it in water pretty easy, but you won't look any different really...
  • OnthatStuff
    OnthatStuff Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Cut off a limb?

... was the 1st thing that came to mind. :p

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    You would have to be morbidly obese...and even then, much of that loss would be water and a substantial decrease in the amount of waste in your system.