Favorite diet foods?

Options
Mine is oatmeal! Only 160 calories and SO filling! But definitly looking for more great dieting foods.

Anyone have some good ones?

Replies

• cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    zuchini and summer squash, spicy cabbage sautee I make, well veggies in general. Not diet food healthy life style food for me.
  • noexcuses1218
    noexcuses1218 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat pasta. Wasa crackers. Dark chocolate- dusted roasted almonds.
  • Marazene
    Marazene Posts: 97
    Options
    usually any kind of food that I shouldn't be eating.....what can I say, im honest...lol:laugh:
  • veganjeanie
    veganjeanie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Shirataki yam noodles, steamed broccoli, and my PB2 satay sauce.! The noodles have 0 calories, broccoli almost no calories, and my PB2 satay sauce is only 40 for 1/4 cup and it's soooo yummy.
  • emsibun
    emsibun Posts: 208
    Options
    Fage 0% Greek Yogurt. Seriously is this stuff a 'diet' food? Because it tastes like double cream to me with strawberries and blueberries for breakfast! So few calories (under 100) for a good portion.
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Fruit, fruit, and more fruit!!! But, seriously The skinny cow ice cream sandwiches are amazing! And a well deserved treat on a workout day.
  • veganjeanie
    veganjeanie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I think this remove the carriage returns and squish it all into one line, but here' the recipe for 40 cal per serving satay sauce. Makes 1.5 cups:

1 box light silken tofu
    1.5 T splenda
    .5 t salt
    3 T PB2
    1 t red thai curry paste
    1 t tumeric
    1.5 t chili garlic paste
    .5 t coconut extract
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Cabbage. Sweet potatoes. Fruit. Lean grilled meats.
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese with a little low sugar jam mixed in....
  • lacrosse_lydia
    Options
    These are SO great!! I want to try them all (: thanks for sharing!
  • Nowayjose54
    Nowayjose54 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Amy's California veggie burgers. I don't know if that's a diet food because I'll eat them when I'm not trying to be healthy, but they are awesome.
  • Valechka
    Valechka Posts: 192
    Options
    home made smoothy with almond milk, protein whey powder ( i am trying to gain some lean muscle and I am need to eat more protein which i don't like too much), fresh berries and ice! and do love oatmeal too! and wasa light crackers !! and veggie patties! :))) also sometimes I make lentil soup with carrots and garlic, onion and tons of herbs! you eat one plate and you're full!