Anyone looking for motivation buddy? Help each other along?

Options
Hello all :)
Been on a weightloss journey over a year now, joined slimming world and lost 50 pounds. Still following the plan and use MFP for motivation and support. Looking for anyone who fancies motivating each other, getting head back into the game and pushing over the walls that we so often come across on this journey!!
A well done, a new recipe, new ideas tips and tricks and making friends in the process. Support is what pulls us through the ups and downs :) hoping to find some love minded ppl! <3

Replies

• Autumn_Row
    Autumn_Row Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am searching for motivation and support as well.
    Feel free to add me as a friend - I'm very responsive to private messages on here as well. :)
  • jtiesling37
    jtiesling37 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good morning,
    I'm also looking for accountability. As of today I'm down 20lbs in total and I still have a long way to go. Looking for recipes and tips. I work 12 hour shifts and that can be bit crazy some days. I'm a CNA in an ICU unit. Thank you!
  • daniellerusbult
    daniellerusbult Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've got an accountability group started full of people looking for partners! We all work together, but you find someone like-minded to partner up with and you keep each other accountable. If you go to Community>Groups and look for Partner Accountability Group, that's us! We are just starting to get our "bios" out there so we can find our partners and probably start after the holiday.
  • DanielleM7810
    DanielleM7810 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good morning,
    I'm also looking for accountability. As of today I'm down 20lbs in total and I still have a long way to go. Looking for recipes and tips. I work 12 hour shifts and that can be bit crazy some days. I'm a CNA in an ICU unit. Thank you!

So proud of you for how far you have come thus far. Keep going!!! You got this!

I'm also a CNA. I work nights at a LTC facility specifically with residents who are living with advanced dementia & Alzheimer's. I love the job but working nights has derailed my training schedule. I'm also a mom of 3 so things feel insane some days (or nights; who can tell anymore!
  • sara_nikko
    sara_nikko Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ZaraFlora
    ZaraFlora Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi. Add me.
  • lichn
    lichn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd like to add friends too!
  • LULUREBEL
    LULUREBEL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for accountability! Starting over after having my fourth baby.
  • jmv4f323
    jmv4f323 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need all the help I can get. Please add me, keep me accountable and share your thoughts.
  • beaut93
    beaut93 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am in need of motivation too so if anyone can help please add me! TIA :-)
  • RoseAllisonx
    RoseAllisonx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just added some people from this thread.
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm trying to be more active on here, and I could use the motivation :D
  • KeepOnMovjng
    KeepOnMovjng Posts: 44 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I need this motivation too. Lost weight before starting uni, then put it back on again during the time. Now find it hard to stay focused. Feel free to add me
  • crownedangel
    crownedangel Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone!
  • sazzabox
    sazzabox Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow! 50lb! Well done! Where abouts are you from? I've lost 77lb and hoping for another 28lb!
    Happy to find out more and become MFP buddies! X

I'm Sarah btw!
  • skinnyshona
    skinnyshona Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add friends! Please add me.
  • corpsebride2017
    corpsebride2017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for some googles and fun along the way xx