Lots to loose!

Options
Nads36
Nads36 Posts: 108 Member
Hi I have around 125lbs to loose - I am from the UK weighing in at 19st 5lbs. I really need someone to support and guide me daily - who understands this torture of yo yo dieting and cravings! Honestly my diet has been shocking recently and I start off well then it all goes downhill. It's become quite intense - it's all I think about. I do recall a time years ago where I didn't obsess about food and was a really healthy weight - wish I could get that menatlity back.

Well done in your amazing stories - very inspiring! Thanks :)

Replies

• iona171718
    iona171718 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey there ☺ I'm from UK, have a lot of weight to loose and know what you mean
  • rosalindrowe56
    rosalindrowe56 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi... Goggle "Butter Bob" and "Dr. Eric Berg" I too was in your same situation, but using what they teach, I am having AMAZING RESULTS. The best part of all is the cravings have GONE completely making this journey much much easier. And my arthritis, well what arthritis, is gone too so I can run upstairs again.
  • Nads36
    Nads36 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi iona171718 hope you are keeping well. Sorry to hear you have been struggling with weight loss too! We will get there! rosalindrowe56 thanks for that, I am reading about them now - very interesting. Well done on your progress and it is good to hear your arthritis has improved!
  • ocnldy
    ocnldy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Just looking for some new friends/accountabili-buddies. I lost 100lbs but gained 40 of it back when I decided to “take time off from dieting” last October. I am 50lbs to goal and going to hit it and keep it off. Working on building up my support group, I am an everyday logger and always happy to help a friend in need, please feel free to add me as a friend 
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!