Need to lose 70 lbs, need friends with similar goals

Long story short, I lost 40 pounds and pretty much gained it all back. Last year I started heavily drinking which caused the weight to pile back on. Now that I am past the drinking, I need to work on losing this weight again. Would be great to have friends with around the same weight loss goals!

Replies

• Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Hey :) I've not got a much to lose but I'm always here to motivate and support :) You've done it before, you'll do it again! Well done you :#<3
  • jmsass83
    jmsass83 Posts: 8 Member
    I've got 100+ pounds to lose, so feel free to add me as a friend. We need all the support we can get!
  • suetour
    suetour Posts: 22 Member
    I lost over 100 lbs 2012 to 2013 and managed to keep it off for 1 year till 2014 and I have been gradually creeping up I still kept a pile of weight but my clothes have stopped fitting again. So I started back on track today.
  • suetour
    suetour Posts: 22 Member
    I find when I stop;and tracking my food I lose track of what I eat, I am afraid to face the scale. Portion control and water. We can all work together to stay motivated. Look forward not back today is a brand new opportunity to care about you!
  • Mommyof3CrazyBoys
    Mommyof3CrazyBoys Posts: 42 Member
    I have 90 lbs to lose. You can add me! I can use as much support as I can get.
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    I'm halfway to losing 70, feel free to add.
  • Spartan_Gingi
    Spartan_Gingi Posts: 194 Member
    You're welcome to add me! My goal is about 75, and I'm 48 down now, it's doable :)!
  • ZeetaFit
    ZeetaFit Posts: 24 Member
    I have 104 to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • ocnldy
    ocnldy Posts: 123 Member
    Feel Free to add me!! Always looking for some new friends/accountabili-buddies. I lost 100lbs but gained 40 of it back when I decided to “take time off from dieting” last October. I am 50lbs to goal and going to hit it and keep it off. Working on building up my support group, I am an everyday logger and always happy to help a friend in need. 