Attraction...Face or Body?

Options
SarahofTwins
SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
I'd like to take a general survey of what the men or women think on this...

I know personality is what sets us apart however when its the initial attraction to another do you prefer a pretty/handsome face or are you more attracted to their body?...

Personally I look at someone's eyes/smile because it shows me a lot....what do you prefer?

Replies

• Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Eyes, Smile and Hands. Not the size of the hands the upkeep. LOL
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    1st is the smile. I think they're totally contagious and if it's a good one, I want to be around you :bigsmile: and then it's the body, specifically the back. I LOVE a wide, strong looking back. :love:
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    eyes and smile always :-)
  • Alissa_Sal
    Alissa_Sal Posts: 141
    Options
    Smile and eyes first. A nice strong body is also attractive. But I am dead serious when I say that the physical gets trumped by the personality every time. I find that the more I like someone as a person, the better looking I find them. Smart and funny are the two things that make a person the most attractive.
  • amkatayl
    amkatayl Posts: 4
    Options
    I think that most men would probably say body?? But for me it's all in the eyes. I like BIG men with gentle brown eyes. :love:
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    You can have the best body in the world but if I dont find your face attractive and I am not saying that the face has to be perfect but it has to touch a spot in me as I have had a few gf's that my friends didn't find to be the same as a model but to me they were better then a model!

Short answer. Face and how it appeals to you is in the eye of the beholder!
  • kater8er
    kater8er Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I prefer face! For me it's face, personality, then body. A lot of times I notice the face, get to know them, and then when I become more interested I start noticing little quirks about the body....
  • shellyxxxxx
    shellyxxxxx Posts: 143
    Options
    cute smile that melts your heart lol x give me that over a 6 pack anyday x
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Definitely face!
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Eyes and smile. I loooove a guy with green or blue eyes. OMG it just makes me smile thinkin about it. BUT my boyfriend has brown eyes... it was his smile that caught my attention and then his goofy attitude made it so much better. :o) I do have to admit tho... that im not attracted to guys that are NOT in good physical shape... idk....
  • LauraLove85
    Options
    DEFINITELY the face! I love a man's face with a bright smile and angular features. :love:
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Most definately the eyes! A man with long lashes too..(my hubby has amazing eyes & lashes..im jealous lol) then the body. I like a man thats broad. Also like a man with "man hands" so sexy!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    FACE! particularly the nose. I have a thing for noses.
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    face!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Most definately the eyes! A man with long lashes too..(my hubby has amazing eyes & lashes..im jealous lol) then the body. I like a man thats broad. Also like a man with "man hands" so sexy!

I like man hands as well on a man. Strong.. hands = sexy.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    FACE. Totally the smile above all else! :)
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    Nice eyes and warm smile...the face for sure!
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Kind of weird, but I am majorly attracted to the jawline. I *love* a chiseled jawline. I'm also attracted to the smile and eyes.
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Eyes and smile first! Then personality....then body. Im blessed to have a husband that has it ALL! Or maybe Im the only one who thinks so! LOL
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    definately body.