Accountability partners

Options
I am looking for a group of people to hold each other accountable for logging daily. I am bad to start skipping days or only do part of a day. If I know someone else is watching it helps.

Replies

• Gotta143Me
    Gotta143Me Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan. I'm starting completely over after having a baby and leaving his dad after i caught him cheating with a co-worker. My son is 6months old and I need the motivation too.
  • jameybirch93
    jameybirch93 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I could do with people like this! My son is nearly 4 months old and I've put on so much weight since he was born so I'm desperate to shift it. I have a habit of skipping any days where I don't do well which doesn't help so definitely need motivation.
  • sapl31
    sapl31 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesome. jameybirch93, I sent you a friend request
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    avontabula wrote: »
    Sounds like a plan. I'm starting completely over after having a baby and leaving his dad after i caught him cheating with a co-worker. My son is 6months old and I need the motivation too.

Omg, that sucks. Good job for starting over! You got this girl!!
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Everyone is more than welcome to add me:-) I am in this journey too and its hard work. We all could use more support!!
  • sapl31
    Options
    I give you all permission to say something if you don't see a full days log for me
  • sapl31
    Options
    How is it going with the logging?
  • michelle1173
    michelle1173 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby as well. He's almost 6 months old. Feel free to add me. I'm also looking for one or two people to talk to individually on a regular basis (maybe weekly messages to check in) for accountability. Let me know if you're interested.
  • sapl31
    Options
    Hello, everyone. I see lots of logging.
  • vmbourg
    vmbourg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My son is 16months but still have 20lbs of post baby weight to shed. Feel free to add me , I have an open diary!
  • ramshackles
    ramshackles Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Can I join please?
  • Gotta143Me
    Gotta143Me Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    bhurley100 wrote: »
    avontabula wrote: »

Omg, that sucks. Good job for starting over! You got this girl!!

Thank you So much!. We're much happier without him around and I'm starting to make some progress. I also feel that this is a good example for my son.
  • heather_miller
    heather_miller Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • fancygirlsara
    fancygirlsara Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've lost 200lbs so far but I'm looking to lose another 70! It's a long journey and accountability helps so much! ❤️❤️