Used to be a member here 5 years ago!

lvmycats
lvmycats Posts: 33 Member
Hi everyone! :)

I used to be a member here, but one day decided to delete my account as I lost interest in dieting.

I was be pretty thin at that point, but after developing depression, I gained 40+ pounds.

Since realizing I need to lose the extra weight, I've lost 20 pounds, but still have another 20+ pounds left to lose.

In 2 months I'm moving abroad for graduate school, so decided to return to MFP for some much needed community and inspiration to push the rest of this weight off!

I hope to meet some awesome people and maybe some old friends.

-lvmycats ;)

Replies

• jacobsl221
    jacobsl221 Posts: 75 Member
    Well, goodness! Welcome to a community which can support you regardless of your goals. I, too, have lost and regained weight. I am currently trying to maintain for the first time in my life. I went to graduate school, so I wish you the best of luck in yours. Keep logging your eating!
  • lvmycats
    lvmycats Posts: 33 Member
    Thank you so much for your kind words @jacobsl221 It's inspiring to hear that you lost the weight and are now maintaining. :blush:
  • Befitorbesorry
    Befitorbesorry Posts: 30 Member
    Hi! I lost weight years ago when I did MFP then I got comfortable not logging and over the years gained it back! My goal is to lose 20 pounds in 6 months! I'll add you two so we can lose it/maintain it together!