New to MFP & looking for supportive friends!!!

Options
Hello all!!!

Starting my weight loss journey here on MFP & very excited!!! Looking for some supportive women to have along the way to support as well!! Swap weight loss secrets, do's and don'ts, recipes etc!

I'm excited and very hopeful for the furture!!

Replies

• csoul27
    csoul27 Posts: 53
    Options
    Welcome. This place is great. I've already lost some weight and inches after being on here for 3 weeks. Feel free to add me and good luck to you.
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome aboard!! So many great tips around this site...feel free to add me and good luck with your losing!! x
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love it here
  • sambustem
    sambustem Posts: 83
    Options
    Welcome!!! MFP is a great place with super supportive people and highly addicting :)
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Welcome -- joining this place and adding friends is a great first step!! They will keep you on your toes :)

Good luck to you!
  • sollila
    sollila Posts: 8
    Options
    I am new here too, started 3 days ago! I lost over 30 pounds (a year ago) on my own (gained 10 back over a year) and now ready to do the final push to get to my goal weight.
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I have been here about a month and have made some incredible friends here who have already encouraged and motivated me. Have a great day!
  • megan4487
    megan4487 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great site, feel free to add me if you like. Good luck
  • laurabell63
    Options
    Count me in. It is great how well this site works. Check out the blog "chocolate covered Katie". excellent deserts and other dishes for people wanting to eat better and lose weight without giving up everything.
  • nannadawninsc
    nannadawninsc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new in July too. This is the best site I've found in my search for the best weight loss website. The database of food is AWESOME! Even has the recipes included in eatbetteramerica.com and eatingwell.com, both of which I get a daily newsletter from. Of course, I tweek the recipes even more for less calorie consumption. I'm located in SC, how about you? Feel free to add me to your 'friends' list. I've been batling life all my 51 years but FINALLY have taken off 95# in the last year with diet and joining Gold's gym and working out twice a week with a trainer. Anything I can do to help will be glad to; just have to ask! Welcome and I look forward to swapping good ideas with you. Dawn P.
  • daad13
    daad13 Posts: 68
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! There are so many supportive people here in the website. The motivation and encouragement from them is seriously what keeps me going! Hope you have a great time here and reach your goal in the end. Feel free to add me :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • priscilabezerra50
    Options
    Hi , I just started up a new account a couple weeks ago when I decided to get serious about getting healthy. I'm student who has been overweight my whole life. It's time to start feeding my body things that are good for it
    I'm looking for friends to help keep me accountable and on task.

I just need to find motiviation to excercise, that's where I always have problems. If you have suggestions for easy, effective excercises to ease me into a routine, that'd be great.

Thanks all! :)
  • KellyPearl
    KellyPearl Posts: 12
    Options
    Good Luck! I think MFP is great, I have tried everything, slim fast, cabbage soup, etc... this seems to work for me.
    I didn't realize how fast calories add up, keeping track of everything is a real eye-opener!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Welcome KellyPearl and everyone else ot MFP. If you want you can add me to your friends list. I am here to give support and encourage.

Robby
  • maxiepoo3
    maxiepoo3 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi i am new here too and would really like some modivation! to help me finally lose a few pounds!
  • dhwatts
    dhwatts Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome! I have only been on for less than a month, but I have still lost weight and met some really nice people! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hello and feel free to add me support is always good no matter who you are.
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Hi! One week today, I"ve been on MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend as well. :flowerforyou:
  • FrenchyMomma
    Options
    You can add me I also need friends on here!!