Stuck at 10st 9lb??

Options
Hi I'm new hear, iv been doing slimming world since January this year and only lost half a stone but recently iv maintained for weeks and can't seem to get below 10st 9lb, I'm very active doing hiit training 3-4 times a week and walk most places, I have struggled to loose weight after my 3rd baby who is 4 now, just looking for advice and support really :(

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,138 Member
    Options
    Get yourself a food scale, log accurately and try and stick to the calorie allowance you've been given by MFP. Be wary of calories burned through exercise if using the app or a non-HR tracker/machine readout they can be overestimated (good to start with eating just 50% back and seeing if your rate of loss is on target in 4-6 weeks).

Check out the stickied "Most Helpful Posts" at the top of the board.
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    How tall are you ? 149 lbs / 67.6 kg is (just) in the healthy weight range at 1.65m / 5'-5".

As your diary isn't public you might want to say how much you're eating.
  • vikx83
    vikx83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm 5ft 3inch and it says my daily cal intake is 1464, I try and eat a varied healthy diet with the larger portion on my plate being protein
  • nomorepuke
    nomorepuke Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    It's plausible that you're gaining muscle mass. Measuring your body fat and muscle mass percentage is a better way to see your progress.