I need motivation and friends.. help

Options
I'm a stay at home mom with no motivation what so ever and need to lose this baby fat. Just moved in a new state and have no friends at all and I really just need motivation. Anyone care to say hello

Replies

• CJYogii
    CJYogii Posts: 24 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Heyy, I am actually doing the same.
    Im currently invacation in my fathers house and focusing only on weightloss for the summer

Ps. Dont know how to use the community side of the app. (someone help me xD)
  • nataliatanchevski
    nataliatanchevski Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I wish I could help you on how to use the community side of the app but honestly I don't know either lol.
  • CJYogii
    CJYogii Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ahhahahaha well damn... .n.
    (*Goes to corner to cry*)
  • haalastar2
    haalastar2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a stay at home momma trying to lose the baby fat too. I'm not sure if I have lack of motivation or I'm just too tired after chasing a 1 yr old and an 8 month old around all day lol
  • nataliatanchevski
    edited July 2017
    Options
    :D:D:D:D:D
  • nataliatanchevski
    Options
    Omg how do you do it with two youngsters I can barely keep up with my 14 month old. I'm exhausted by the end of the day. My issue is I don't eat healthy.while running around and getting things done at home I just eat quick random unhealthy things :(
  • haalastar2
    Options
    Lol I'm not even sure how I manage some days. Also there is a 9 yr old too but I don't have to chase that one lol. I'm right there with you on the no so healthy eating habits. I'm all like "ok little ones are occupied for 5 mins...oh look a cookie!" Lol
  • nataliatanchevski
    Options
    And you definitely deserve that cookie girl !lol
  • haalastar2
    Options
    Lol thanks! I think all mom's deserve a cookie now and again! :)
  • rtogetfit93
    rtogetfit93 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Anyone who likes can add me- I've been here a while and I'm currently studying some sports nutrition stuff, and love learning more about nutrition/exercise. Happy to share any help I can!