NSV (no pics)

Options
I have noticed something good with this weight loss. I no longer have the NEED to put on my "comfortable shorts" and "comfortable t-shirt" when I get home from work. I no longer have red marks where my waistband would apply so much pressure that if a piece of coal were to be placed there in the morning, would produce a flawless diamond by the end of business day. I love wearing my loose fitting clothes now and have noticed a slight swagger in my walk these days. Call it an "NSV" if you like, I call it cool. A second bonus is my old clothes that have been hiding in the back recesses of my closet now fit me! Unfortunately they are so out of style I can't really wear them. Too funny. I'm not at the point where I would go out and buy a whole new wardrobe because I still have plenty to lose. Just thought I'd share.

Replies

• AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I have noticed something good with this weight loss. I no longer have the NEED to put on my "comfortable shorts" and "comfortable t-shirt" when I get home from work. I no longer have red marks where my waistband would apply so much pressure that if a piece of coal were to be placed there in the morning, would produce a flawless diamond by the end of business day. I love wearing my loose fitting clothes now and have noticed a slight swagger in my walk these days. Call it an "NSV" if you like, I call it cool. A second bonus is my old clothes that have been hiding in the back recesses of my closet now fit me! Unfortunately they are so out of style I can't really wear them. Too funny. I'm not at the point where I would go out and buy a whole new wardrobe because I still have plenty to lose. Just thought I'd share.

Awesome NSV... So proud of you Sexy Texas.. You are doing an Amazing Job!!!So glad to be part of your MFP Family {{big hugs}} *muah*
  • neffle75
    neffle75 Posts: 22
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep it up!
  • lazirlott
    lazirlott Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    That is awesome brother - Congrats!!!
  • sailorsbabydoll
    sailorsbabydoll Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Def an NSV - so awesome!!! We are so very proud of you Texas and thanks for all your support and "funny" comments:) - a sense of humor is great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!