Vampires & Werewolves!!

Options

Replies

• yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    No one. I love love love paranormal romance but for me twilight is really badly written and the movies are badly acted.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    In the books it was def Edward, the movies....eh I could really care less. In the movie Edward just seems like a big sissy and Jacob a brat. lol I'm more of a mean vamp kind of girl; love me some Erik Northman on True Blood! Yummy!!!

Yes Eric Northman!! Except he's a big softy lately too!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    In the books it was def Edward, the movies....eh I could really care less. In the movie Edward just seems like a big sissy and Jacob a brat. lol I'm more of a mean vamp kind of girl; love me some Erik Northman on True Blood! Yummy!!!

AMEN to Eric Northman.... *drools* That man is friggin' gorgeous!
  • mandeiko
    Options
    I've decided... TEAM THREE SOME!! Yeah I said it...

Love you for saying that!!! I change to team three some!!!

:D:D
  • sclosson
    sclosson Posts: 120
    Options
    Team Edward! But I wouldn't turn Jacob down if he were handy.
  • monibee
    monibee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I will bet that anyone who is Team Jacob has never read the books because anyone who has read the books would be all about Edward. Jacob is just an immature punk in the books in my opinion. He gets on my nerves so much. Edward on the other hand, always knows exactly what to say and the chemistry she describes just makes him so undeniable.
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
  • quichebradford
    Options

Now you're talking!!! Eric is my kind of vamp! LOL
  • monibee
    monibee Posts: 19 Member
    Options

But have you read the Sookie Stackhouse books? When I first saw Eric Northman in the show I was a little disappointed. In the books, he's like the ultimate hottie but the show he's just "ehh"
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Switzerland!! lol Yes, Jacob is hot but the bond between Edward and Bella is irresistible. I can never make up my mind when I’m asked this question. Lol

And yeah, the books are WAYYYY better!!
  • quichebradford
    Options
    I love jasper sorry ladies

LOL!!! Yeah, he's cute too! I really noticed him in the last movie.
  • msbeavert
    msbeavert Posts: 75
    Options

Oh I know!!! Big Sissy Eric is not as sexy as Mean Dangerous Eric!!!
  • msbeavert
    Options

But have you read the Sookie Stackhouse books? When I first saw Eric Northman in the show I was a little disappointed. In the books, he's like the ultimate hottie but the show he's just "ehh"

I've read the books and liked him there too. Although her books have gone down hill recently, and the show isn't anything at all like the books! I also preferred Eric with long hair, not that short cropped crap he has now.
  • kcalli0429
    kcalli0429 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am def team Jacob. He is just so Hot well now that they don't have him in that long ugly hair. But I agree with msbeavert I am all about Eric Northman on True Blood. But Alcide on True blood is HOT too . I don't know everywhere I look I am torn between vampire and warewolf. Even on Vampire Diaries.
  • mandeiko
    Options

Oh I know!!! Big Sissy Eric is not as sexy as Mean Dangerous Eric!!!

Agreed!! I mean, don't get me wrong, I love cuddling with a shirtless man, but come on!! Eric was hot BECAUSE he wanted to tear my (okay, Sookie's) clothes off... not cuz he snuggles at night.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options

This is my problem with the movies...I almost can't stand Edward in the movies, all he does and whine and cry like a big baby....and even Jacob is getting a bit whinny in the movies. So...it comes down to who looks better with their shirt off? Ding Ding Ding - Sorry Jacobs the winner. lol

vampwolf.jpg
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I think they're both poor choices. Edward is a crazy stalker who creeps into her bedroom and stares at her while she's sleeping, plus he was a total jerk to her in the beginning, and he's always doing stuff like leaving because he loves her too much... blah blah blah. Nuts. Jacob is an alpha-male control freak who can't give her any leeway to make her own decisions. And both of them act like she's made of porcelain and can't function in the world without a big strong man to take care of her. So I'm on team Get-the-heck-out-of-Forks-and-settle-down-with-a-nice-normal-guy.

I didn't read the books because I can't stand the way that woman writes, but I did see the movies. If we're going just on looks, Jacob wins hands-down. But they're both idiots.
  • msbeavert
    Options
    I forgot about Alcide! Omg!!!! *fans self*

And on Vampire Diaries....yeah I totally dig the mean brooding guy, I'm all for Damon. I'd donate blood to him any day! LOL
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I think they're both poor choices. Edward is a crazy stalker who creeps into her bedroom and stares at her while she's sleeping, plus he was a total jerk to her in the beginning, and he's always doing stuff like leaving because he loves her too much... blah blah blah. Nuts. Jacob is an alpha-male control freak who can't give her any leeway to make her own decisions. And both of them act like she's made of porcelain and can't function in the world without a big strong man to take care of her. So I'm on team Get-the-heck-out-of-Forks-and-settle-down-with-a-nice-normal-guy.

I didn't read the books because I can't stand the way that woman writes, but I did see the movies. If we're going just on looks, Jacob wins hands-down. But they're both idiots.

Amen! lol
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I love jasper sorry ladies

DITTO!! LOVE JASPER!!! SO HOT!!