Takeaway

Options
There's really not much in the house to make anything into dinner (or that I can cook for that matter), so I was thinking of ordering a takeaway. I will be buying more food tomorrow though. Now, the problem is, I have no idea what to order that would be the healthiest option.

I'm going to be ordering from letseatin by the way. And I was thinking of ordering a thin crust pizza (9 or 12 inch) with mushrooms, sweetcorn, onions and peppers (the non chili kind). Do you guys think I should, or do you have a better suggestion? I still have 1213 calories remaining so it doesn't necessarily need to have the least calories. Also, it mustn't be spicy as I really don't like hot food.

Replies

• harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    can you skip the corn & get spinach &/or chicken instead?
    or do you have a "subway" sandwich shop by you? they have great sandwiches that are low calories & low fat. like the sweet onion chicken teriyaki on 9 grain whole wheat.
  • matt1986wilson
    Options
    Hmm...i don't think they do spinach but I'm pretty sure they do chicken as a topping. And there isn't a Subway anywhere near here. I know there's at least one somewhere in Dublin though.
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    wow, thats a heck of a walk to get a sandwich! lol
  • Keeley23
    Keeley23 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Chicken kebab on pitta with lots of salad is very low in calories...add mayo then it starts adding up. You could even get some chips with it and still be way within your calories.
  • matt1986wilson
    Options
    Not very nutritional though. And Letseatin don't do fish and chips. They do Chinese, Indian, Thai, Italian and Pizzas though.
  • Keeley23
    Options
    All the pizza places around here do kebabs and chips too, the chicken would be more nutritional than the pizza i think.

Hungry now!
  • matt1986wilson
    Options
    Well if you go to letseatin dot com, you can see exactly what they have.
  • Keeley23
    Options
    The pasta dishes look delicious, i would imagine most of them to be quite nutritious too.
  • matt1986wilson
    Options
    Ok, I've ordered. A 12 inch, thin crust pizza with mushrooms, chicken and onions (and I asked for spinach even though it wasn't one of the options just in case they could).