Mommy Motivation Group

Options
Hello mommies! My name is MaryAnn and I am a new mom of a soon-to-be 3 month old on July 23. Looking to make a mommy motivation group for us new moms as well as moms of toddlers, children, teenagers and young adults. Let's motivate each other to not just lose the baby weight, but to become healthy and fit for our children, family and ourselves. We can also pass on helpful tips and answer questions for other mommies.

Replies

• Aesto
    Aesto Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi I have a two month old. I would love to join. I gained about 40 lbs during my pregnancy and have 20 more to lose. It's so difficult. I'm hoping this will help

Annette
  • amhuerta
    amhuerta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am a mom to 4 kids. boy(18), boy(9), boy(7), girl(2). I am always up for joining a momma group.

Amanda
  • hist_doc
    hist_doc Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am a mom to a ten-year-old boy and I'm expecting my second at the end of August. Can't wait to get the baby weight off!
  • amks3818
    amks3818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 4 boy(18) girl(13) girl(11) and boy(10mo). I would love to join. I could always use the support and motivation.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 11 months old and a 7 years old. I gained 50+lbs with my last baby . I've been doing t25 and Insanity Max 30 and have 20 lbs to go.
  • flower761
    flower761 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I have a two month old and gained 50 lbs.
  • Cmcs85
    Cmcs85 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My little guy is 4 months old and I have a 6 year old. I'm definitely in need of the support!
  • Chrissy_1516
    Chrissy_1516 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I have a 10 week old little boy. I gained 45 lbs while pregnant and was 15 lbs overweight before that.
  • TaneeshaJones
    TaneeshaJones Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have a 2 year old son and a 1 year old daughter. It's time for me to lose this weight. I need to lose 50lbs.
  • BrittneyBroussard
    BrittneyBroussard Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 yr old daughter...ive lost 42 and have about 40 more to go. Ive been plateaud for like 2 months and its so frustrating. Im losing inches though just frustrating not to see the scale move . Anywho hello fellow mommas!! :)
  • ssmarquits84
    ssmarquits84 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a single mom of 2 I know the struggle.
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hi i am a mom of two have lost 40 lbs since bitth of my son a year ago and still.on my journey.
  • LizV32
    LizV32 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mom of an 11 month old. I'm trying to lose my pre pregnancy, pregnancy, and post pregnancy weight! LoL
  • Mappers0803
    Mappers0803 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Alright mommies! I've made a group for us mommies! It's called "Mommy Motivation Group".
  • BrittneyBroussard
    BrittneyBroussard Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Im kinda new here....where do i find it?
  • Mummytofitmummy
    Mummytofitmummy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Mummytofitmummy
    Mummytofitmummy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Oh wait where's the link, lol
  • RainsFit
    RainsFit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi new mom to a 1 day old. This is my first and he came out blue. The doctors got him to a normal color. They took him to the ICU. I'm sooo worried what is going to happen next.
  • RainsFit
    RainsFit Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    At 11:30 this morning my baby boy was diagnosed with Pulmonary edema. There is little the doctors can do.