I finally lost all my baby weight!

Options
evilpoptart63
evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
edited July 2017 in Success Stories
After having my last  2 babies (under 2 years apart!) I found myself heavier than I had been my whole life. The 1st 25lbs came off relatively easy but then I got stuck around 190lbs. I gained and lost the same 10lbs for months but  couldn't push past it. I was exhausted all the time. I never had the energy to keep up with my housework or give my children the attention they deserved. I was embarrassed about my appearance and my marriage was suffering. My insecurities were depressing me so bad I was miserable every day and didn't allow myself to enjoy life
Now, I am down basically 50lbs from the day i gave birth and I have energy for days. So much that I have tons of leftover energy to run around with my kids and be the fun mom I  wanted to be!!! My confidence is through the roof and my relationship with my husband is better than it has been in a very long time!! I finally feel like myself again :) I used a health and wellness program to lose the last of my baby weight and I'm so excited to say I finally weight a little less than when I found out I was pregnant with my son! I  finally have a healthy BMI and it feels great! I love seeing these success stories and it feels so good to finally be able to share my own. I still want to lose about 16 more pounds but coming this far feels pretty darn successful to me haha

https://ibb.co/f3t6Sv

Replies

• rtogetfit93
    rtogetfit93 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • evilpoptart63
    edited July 2017
    Options
    The link at the bottom is the only way I could get a picture up. Can anyone tell me a better way to post pics? Lol
  • evilpoptart63
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Thank you!
  • evilpoptart63
    Options
    Yes! I figured it out haha!
  • evilpoptart63
    Options
    :(
  • wannabesmaller2017
    wannabesmaller2017 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!! I'm trying to lose baby weight (he's 16 months today) plus weight I put on from my previous pregnancies. When do you workout? I'm struggling to find the time for that.
  • MysticGoalie
    MysticGoalie Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Fab <3
  • Chelly0126
    Chelly0126 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
    I'm in that boat right now! I'm a couple days shy of being 6 weeks pp, but I started exercise about 2 weeks ago. My oldest daughter is a year and five months. Currently about 35 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy from 2 years ago, and I am working my butt off to get into shape.
    What did your daily food consumptions consist of? Were you nursing? If so, did that affect weightloss?

Thank you for your responses. :smile:
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Bump for inspiration - my wee boy is almost 2 and I have another 10 lbs to get back to pp (another 10 odd that to get back to goal)!
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Great job! I've got an almost 9 month old and in that time I've lost 62 pounds. 30 pounds away from a normal bmi.
  • CaliMomTeach
    CaliMomTeach Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Me too. But 10 years after my first baby was born. :wink: Good for you! I wish I didn't wait so long!
  • idshopgirl
    idshopgirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking for support here. 32yr with a 16mo daughter. I am 20lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight which is higher than shortly after giving birth. Ever since i stopped nursing it's been creeping up and up. I need some friends here to keep me accountable for my eating habits. I think my prob is no longer going to the gym 4x/week and stress/binge eating sweets.

Pre-preg 143
    40wks pregant 170
    After giving birth 153
    Now 163

Help! Tips appreciated.
  • evilpoptart63
    Options
    Thank you for the responses!!! I stopped checking this post because I thought it got buried before anyone responded so I really appreciate the support!!! I sent friend requests to you ladies that said you are working on your baby weight so we can help each other :) also, I lost most of my weight with no exercise. I want to lose another 15lbs but Im waiting for my doctor to clear me on that. Once he does Ill be super active on here again :)
  • veenatella
    veenatella Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking to lose baby weight as well. I have two kids within 3 years time span and have put on 50lbs. My goal weight is to get down 125lbs pre-pregnancy wait. Looking for support on weight loss journey. I am struggling to go to gym everyday as I am from back pain because of loose stomach I got from second pregnancy. Any tips appreciated on losing that :smile:
  • evilpoptart63
    Options
    @veenatella I sent you a friend request :) losing baby weight is hard but I would love it if we could support each other through it! I still have about 15-20lbs to go until Im back at the weight I was the most comfortable. You should be able to lose weight without working out though. I lost almost all my weight just with diet alone. As far as loose skin on your stomach, I have the same thing but Im trying to save up for a tummy tuck now. There might be aome people on here that know how to fix it without surgery.
  • aishsiddiqui
    aishsiddiqui Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose the last 15 stubborn pounds of baby weight! Please help, I work out, eat right but it won't come off.
  • jelizabeth713
    jelizabeth713 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!!! Same here girl, finally after 5 years!! :smiley: thanks to keto!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!