Organic cleanse

Options

I suffer with bad skin and prone to breakouts, I've tried the acne pill, eating healthy, exercising, drinking lots of water, cutting bad sugars and fats out of my diet, changing facial products and have decided to help my skin, bloating and body in general by carry out an organic cleanse. I've researched through different pages/articles and have come up with ways that can help myself and others do this 1 week diet I'll leave the weight I was before the diet and after, my skin results linking pictures, how I genuinely feel the diet went, effects of the diet, positives and negatives! I cannot wait

Replies

• elliedineleynichols122
    elliedineleynichols122 Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I really have tried it all but thank you for your advice!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Have you checked to see if your hormones are in balance? Hormonal imbalances can definitely contribute to acne.

Also, get a food allergy test. A proper one.

How's your face washing routine?

That was my thought.
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Yeap, second the good skin cleansing habits, especially at night, after day's grime sets in. Also, genetics and hormones could be part of it, not just a diet. I would go see a dermatologist. They can prescribe creams and lotions to get it under control. I did that for my kids when they were going through this. It made a huge difference and wonderful improvement. How old are you, OP?
  • xylia1225
    xylia1225 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I second a trip to the dermatologist. Acne can be caused by so many many different things, your dermatologist can be a great resource to narrow it down and find something that works long-term (even if a juice cleans clears your acne, which seems like a dubious claim, a juice cleanse isn't a sustainable habit)
  • ayuri17
    ayuri17 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Skin issues may not be diet related. Ask your derm and check out r/SkincareAddiction on Reddit for help.