Need support buddies!!

Options
Erica0021
Erica0021 Posts: 44 Member
I have completely lost motivation! I started this journey out at 175lbs I am currently 145lbs I need that little extra push to knock out these last 20lbs.

Replies

• Sheryl922
    Sheryl922 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is so incredible that you lost 30 lbs on your journey already!!! If you want that extra 20 more, go get it! Don't settle for comfortable. I did and then I gained 15 lbs back putting me even further from my goal weight. Keep that goal in mind and don't stop until you're there! Get closer, not further!!!
  • Lkav88
    Lkav88 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You are so close to goal!! You've got this!! Just imagine stepping on those scales and seeing your goal weight and how good that will feel!!
  • Erica0021
    Options
    That has been my problem with weight loss I lose some, then gain some back and just feel like it's not ever gonna happen, and your right it will feel amazing to see my goal weight on the scales that I haven't seen in 8 years!
  • Lkav88
    Lkav88 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I hate that!! Have you taken measurements to see if you are losing there instead of on the scale? What about trying a new exercise to see if that helps get you going again? Keep at it though, it will go eventually :)
  • Erica0021
    Options
    I have and I haven't been losing anywhere. That's one of my biggest things I was exercising 5 times a week and it just got harder and harder to make time to do it.
  • theWODdoll
    theWODdoll Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I schedule my workouts like I schedule work- I HAVE to go no matter what, so I set aside an hour to go, and started with 3x a week. Just have to move things around in your schedule but you can make it happen! :) even if u just go on a 20 min morning jog or yoga before bed