FROM FLAB 2 FAB (Closed Group)

Options
Have you hit a plateau and want to throw your scale out the window? Are you doing well and want to keep the momentum flowing? Do you feel yourself slipping back into your old habits? Are you ready to give up? WELLLLLLLL...Flab 2 Fab is the GROUP for you! I am Ms. Monique and guess what, we are already victorious because we signed up! So let's get to know our team for we are soldiers along this journey together! We will certainly be acquainted over this next month! So WELCOME!

I will provide you with all of the information that you need this weekend. Weigh in figures are due to me no later than Sunday morning, so that I can get them in by that evening.

Now, let's introduce ourselves and add others who are ready for the challenge until we close the group. I am looking for ten more members...Also, please at least bump the post so that it will be your most recent post!

If you want to read up on the challenge, check out the original post from Gary
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/299772-team-challenge-beginning-august-1st-open-to-all

"It's time to say good bye to fat rolls and plateaus and hello to meeting our goals!"

Replies

• MsLadyVirgo
    MsLadyVirgo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    :explode: what is this? he added room for 21. come to the curvettes.
  • krstal02
    krstal02 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    What is the curvettes
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for adding me here...how many people are in this group so far ?
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Hi there :flowerforyou:

Thanks for the invite! :D Very excited to get this challenge started!! :happy:
  • PhatChic1186
    PhatChic1186 Posts: 173
    Options
    Hey everyone my name is Keyonna, everyone calls me KeKe.. I am really excited for this challenge, since I always set goals each month.. I am aiming to lose 10 pounds in August.. We got this everyone...Lets do this..
  • MsLadyVirgo
    Options
    Keyonna,

You're in the wrong forum. Find the Curvette's forum. You're one of us. :bigsmile:
    Hey everyone my name is Keyonna, everyone calls me KeKe.. I am really excited for this challenge, since I always set goals each month.. I am aiming to lose 10 pounds in August.. We got this everyone...Lets do this..
  • MoonChild_69
    MoonChild_69 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm really looking forward this challenge. I need to change things up in my exercise. I'm getting a little bored and that is NOT good. I think we need a banner or siggy. Who's good at that?
  • MsLadyVirgo
    Options
    My Badd,

I gues you're stuck here. :ohwell:
    Keyonna,

You're in the wrong forum. Find the Curvette's forum. You're one of us. :bigsmile:
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    I wanted to be in your forum, but yours is closed
    My Badd,

Keyonna,

• msmonique0919
    Options
    The Curvettes is another group where most of my friends are...you see they are all in MY forum though! LMBO
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Hey Hey Hey...none of that over here. I wanted to be a Curvette too, but they ditched me. So I created my own group! Nonetheless, you have not settled for anything less than the best with FF2F...our teammate Kapeluza is creating our logo as we speak!
    My Badd,

Keyonna,

• msmonique0919
    Options
    Kapeluza, one of our teammates is on it right now! :happy:
    I'm really looking forward this challenge. I need to change things up in my exercise. I'm getting a little bored and that is NOT good. I think we need a banner or siggy. Who's good at that?
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Yea I know, they left us hanging...But we still gonna kick some butt...How many spots is left open???
    Hey Hey Hey...none of that over here. I wanted to be a Curvette too, but they ditched me. So I created my own group! Nonetheless, you have not settled for anything less than the best with FF2F...our teammate Kapeluza is creating our logo as we speak!
    My Badd,

Keyonna,

• msmonique0919
    Options
    As of right now, we have the following members on our team:

Msmonique0919
    Vemaddox
    Emswanson
    Moonchild_69
    monkeyhugger
    kapeluza
    heatherlee33
    Flodanna
    shananigans2468
    fitmommy2012
    mskeke86
    FL-Nettie
    cindy0716
    AnaBananaChan

I have a few inboxes so I am sure that there are a few more. Also, I have to confirm that all of these people will be with us. I will post a more concrete list shortly!
    Hi! Thanks for adding me here...how many people are in this group so far ?
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well i am def in this group and very excited about it....ive never done a challenge before besides the lil mini day ones....
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Well I'm in the Curvettes but I'm stopping by to offer My Sis some support! This challenge is going to be awesome, I am looking so looking forward to this!
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    This group is now closed... can you put up the new list of our people
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    The Curvettes is another group where most of my friends are...you see they are all in MY forum though! LMBO

I see the curvettes is hating...LOL
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    No, we are not quite closed at this point, as I do not have 21 members. I am still confirming. Gary is just working on another group. Here is who I have CONFIRMED:

msmonique0919
    Vemaddox
    Emswanson
    Moonchild_69
    monkeyhugger
    kapeluza
    Flodanna
    fitmommy2012
    mskeke86
    prettyprpro
    monishaclark
    tarabear88
    ivygirl1328

There are 4 members pending. That still does not give us 21. So, we have spots left.

This group is now closed... can you put up the new list of our people
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    YES, they are...LMBO Lashawn, we need some of your inspiration over here too!

I see the curvettes is hating...LOL