Need MOTIVATION!

Options
Okay so the weight just keeps creeping on and I need to lose 77lbs! Someone please help motivate me!!

Replies

• bluefools
    bluefools Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat....it's the motivation that is killing me. How do I get from point a to b?! So frustrating not know how to begin to get going!
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    @sodaCrUsH1314 See if your insurance qualifies you for real appeal. It is a year long program and will help keep you on the straight and narrow https://realappeal.com My job sent an email about the program and I went and signed up. You have weekly success meetings with you coach where you talk about how you did the previous week, then you watch a video on a topic that will help you achieve success, finally you talk about what you are going to do in the upcoming to implement the topic you learned about.
  • miket2015
    miket2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would start with setting small goals, find a number that is achievable yet challenging. This way you can have some victories on the way to 77lbs. Just don't be discouraged when you have a failure, you can use that to push harder the next week.
  • theWODdoll
    theWODdoll Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Going from A to B is never a straight line/path, it takes you all over the place back and forth it's crazy. Just remember it's a journey and if you mess up, oh well tmrw is a new day! Make a list of the reasons why you want to get lean/fit. Then maybe look up some stuff online about it, ex: if you're a mom and want to be a fit mom, look up #fitmom on Instagram. Or look up motivational quotes and save them as backgrounds on your phone or post them somewhere you can see regularly. Maybe look at photos of people who inspire you? I tend to watch workout videos on YouTube and that gets me motivated. There's an infinite amount of inspiration and motivation routes, just don't give up! You got it
  • CiaIgle
    CiaIgle Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    The only motivation I can provide is that I lost little more than 50 pounds. I started maintenance in May and no changes in my target weight. Sometimes I trend to reduce weight !!!

I started at 219 pounds, I am 1,71 meters.

My keys to success:
    - Count, count and count.
    - When you get tired on counting then count, count and count again.
    - Focus on calories, and only calories. Calories in and calories out.

I am on maintenance and guess what I do everyday: count, count and count :)

So it's easy, just do it.

PS: did I mention counting?
  • Shellybear70
    Shellybear70 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Motivation is different for everyone. What really helps me is looking at pictures that were taken of me at my highest weight. From the side. Sitting down. I basically don't exist for a holiday season because I hate how I looked in all of the pictures so I didn't post any that I was in. That keeps me going.