A Couple of NSV While Shopping Today

Options
Went shopping for some new clothes today (because I had coupons!) and I had a couple of NSVs! It was really great since I haven't seen much of a change in the scale in June (0 pound loss) or July (3 pound loss), so it's nice to know that my measurements are going down.

First, I bought a pair of size 8 jeans and they fit me great. I bought 10s in the same brand I think in the beginning of June, and tried on an 8 at that time too. I couldn't even get the 8s over my thighs at that time! I've been buying the same brand of jeans for forever (St. John's Bay), and started out wearing 14s that were getting pretty tight.

Then, I found a really cute ruffle top in a deep purple. The medium was too big because of the way it was cut (it has a scoop neck) and the small fit me really nice but they don't have smalls int he purple at all. I even checked online and the small is the only size they don't have that color in :( So, no new shirt but it was nice to know that I'm getting smaller!

Lastly, I dropped a cup size from a 36B to a 34A. About three years ago at my heaviest (210), I was a 36C so I'm sad to see that area shrink so much. My new bras seem so tiny, but I think it's because I got them in a different style from my other ones. At least they fit a lot better!

Replies

• trapitt
    trapitt Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Looks like you met your end of summer goal already (End of Summer Goal: Fit into a size 8 pair of pants comfortably
    ). And you still have plently of sunny days to strut around in your size eights!
  • RunningMom09
    RunningMom09 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Clothing NSV's are so much fun:happy:
  • Bailey543
    Bailey543 Posts: 375
    Options
    Way to go!!!!
  • amorris638
    amorris638 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What is an "NSV" ??
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I love getting small clothes :)
  • jenniferlspies
    Options
    What is an "NSV" ??
    NSV= non-scale victory
    Looks like you met your end of summer goal already (End of Summer Goal: Fit into a size 8 pair of pants comfortably
    ). And you still have plently of sunny days to strut around in your size eights!
    Unfortunately, it's too hot and humid to wear anything but shorts outside! Maybe if I get a full-time job I'll be able to wear them more often.
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!