If you are in need of motivation it's right here!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• northwoodsducky
    northwoodsducky Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspiring! Thanks for sharing!!
  • Befitorbesorry
    Befitorbesorry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Fantastic mindset to be able to get through that and to continue! Keep it up!
  • AnaA78
    AnaA78 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • Sierra_Christine97
    Sierra_Christine97 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Talk about motivation! That was just what I needed to read!
  • iamgunz
    iamgunz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Amazing
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story, quite inspirational!! Phenomenal job my friend!! :star::star:
  • fpmferreira
    fpmferreira Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well done! Congrats.
    Keep up the good work.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I was complaining about 6 lbs I gained this summer. You put things into perspective, thank you. You just have to get with it like you did and make things better!
  • Tapout112009
    Tapout112009 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it takes something small for people to realize your body is an amazing machine and can do anything you want it to do
  • royalty_mind_1me
    royalty_mind_1me Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You better say that!!! Motivator!!!! I need to see change and that's encouraging. Keep posting and yes I'm following ya for it. I need this in my MFP circle :D -Nik
  • Tapout112009
    Tapout112009 Posts: 109 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I have posted in other forums about this but might be good for new people as well. I was in a very serious car accident feb 2016. Required 12 he surgery plus 2 rods and 8 screws in my spine with alot of nerve damage in my leg. 10% chance of living. I got really really depressed about 5 months after and my wife started taking notice. I used to be pretty active in MMA and training. And I lost the drive. I had so many excuses and accepted I would never be the same again.with my wife trying to help me get back into the groove my friend finally had me go w to the gym and it hooked me. Dec 2016 I weighed 265 and today I weigh 205. I am back to walking, running and training again. When everyone told me my life would change ibrefused to listen now. Nobody can tell you your limits. The body is an amazing machine.I'm so dedicated now and nobody can tell my limits. I worked hard and hated looking in the mirror at the gym but I put it past and told myself it won't change if I don't work. If your starting out remember. If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you. Anybody else have a good story?em730x18xia9.jpg
    k7rgkqb0vf7k.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!