It happened like in the movies, and I can't stop smiling, my revenge?

Options
2»

Replies

• wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Excellent...you're right...just like in the movies!! Revenge is a dish best served ....Hot!!!
    Stay healthy!!!
  • alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Ha ha...enjoyed reading your story!
  • Thom_Kat
    Thom_Kat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to hear that this transformed into something for you. I had a similar experience and I totally answered the phone. It's cathartic sometimes to be able to collect yourself, acknowledge how you have grown, and tell him to kick rocks. Kind of that final letting go of bad feelings you hold. Best of luck on your continued journey!
  • kms234
    kms234 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I love this! Congrats on hitting your goal!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    That was a big BAZINGA!
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

xnh4p169blwz.gif
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I lol at "brick of accomplishment." Fun story. Now "brick of accomplishment" is one of my mantras. :D
  • camjay1969
    camjay1969 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done.........you go GF
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I approve of this post. :)

The Brick of Reality™ consistently provides reproducible results supporting the scientific theory that the men in your past are firmly there for a reason.
  • dm5859
    dm5859 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Brava! (Slowing clapping with satisfaction)
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on your weight loss. I probably would not have responded to his text. However, if I did, this is what it would say; "I'm sorry I really don't remember you, but have a nice day". ;)
  • Just_Maddy
    Just_Maddy Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Loool I kept holding my breath hoping you did the right thing and I'm leaving pretty satisfied! Hellz yeah! In all seriousness though stay away from people like that they aren't worth your time and effort lol the nerve he had!!!!! On the other hand I'm pretty impressed with the support around you at work :) They do deserve you!!!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss- kudos- to you-
  • batgirl_273
    batgirl_273 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I approve of this post. :)

The Brick of Reality™ consistently provides reproducible results supporting the scientific theory that the men in your past are firmly there for a reason.

I totally agree. As painful as it was, it was the kick I needed. Had I of never met him, or still with him, I wouldn't be kicking my own big butt like I am today. I guess I can thank him for doing me a favor.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Serves him right! Anyone who would drop and try to get back with someone based on their weight fluctuation is a "fair weather friend" indeed. How shallow of him and good for you for giving him the slip!
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Very uplifting to read. Love the phrase from above "revenge is a dish best served ... hot!". But it made me happy to read that as time went by it became less about him and more about you.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    That's a great story, awesome job! :smile:
  • gomissfitnes
    gomissfitnes Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Great story!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!