Peloton users?

Options
I just got my Peloton bike about a week ago and I'm ADDICTED. If anyone has one, I would love to join you on rides and share our daily success :)

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    I want one badly!
  • hist_doc
    hist_doc Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    We bought ours last July. I absolutely love it. Send me your username and I'll add you.
  • kaplinsky
    kaplinsky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love my peloton....game changer!
  • laurelledge
    laurelledge Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just ordered mine today - eek! Was worried I wouldn't make it through the 15 minute beginner ride at the Peloton store, but clipping in & out was actually the hardest part. Trying to come up with a rider name, but finding I am late to the party, as all my ideas are already in use!
  • jowatkins79
    jowatkins79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to convince my wife that it's worth getting the peloton bike. Maybe I should take her to a spinning class(soul cycling)lol!!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    A few of my favorite instructors have taped workouts for them. Everyone loves it !!
  • slowbubblecar
    slowbubblecar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Just tried one for the first time at my hotel today. Fun piece of equipment but it is a bit spendy. I think there is a group on here if you search. Not sure how much activity or users are in the group though. Enjoy!
  • arsook
    arsook Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    We are getting ours on Monday. I can't wait! I have been spinning at Equinox and am tired of getting up at 6 am to register for a class. Also they seem to cut out an instructor every time you get used to a time slot. We have a home gym. So I intend to supplement with weights and trx.
  • kieranar
    kieranar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Prefer the real thing when the weather is good , also have proform Tour de France bike for the winter months , peloton bike sound cool !