MFP Friends Seriously ROCK!!!

Options
Just wanted to take a moment to say it out loud - well, so to speak! I cannot express how much this site and the new friends I'm making are helping me to stay on the path I've chosen for myself. This week has been an eye-opener for me, and there are some amazing people here who truly want me to succeed. At particularly rough times, I have received a note of encouragement or a quick comment from others on the site (whom I've never even met face-to-face!), and it has been just the right thing at the necessary time.

If you're new to this site, as I am, please take advantage of building friendships and joining group challenges. Love yourself enough to do this, and you WILL do it.

Have an amazing day!

Replies

• CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    I totally agree!! MFP-ers are some of the coolest most supportive people online!!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I agree!!! I LOVE my MFP friends!! This week has not been the best week for me personally and they have really pulled through and helped lift my spirits!!
  • stepbystep6
    stepbystep6 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    AGREED! The support here is really neat considering all my friends are people I don't know in person.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I totally agree.. I have one of the Most Amazing MFP Family's ever.. They Are the Bomb!!!! Woot..Woot..;)
  • Pieps
    Pieps Posts: 9
    Options
    Today is my first day reading the community posts and I cannot believe how wonderful everyone is! Love your quote on your signature!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    There are days I feel like I wouldn't make it through it without them - believe me - they are the BEST people in the entire world!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    There are days I feel like I wouldn't make it through it without them - believe me - they are the BEST people in the entire world!

of course, he is specifically talking about ME you all do realize, right? :D
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I AGREE 100% best friends ever!!!!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    Today is my first day reading the community posts and I cannot believe how wonderful everyone is! Love your quote on your signature!

However, i totally caution you on reading the community posts daily...there are some not-so-wonderful people out here lurking ready to tear you a new one or just stand on a soapbox that shouldnt be theirs to stand on.

but not me, cause s seriously ROCK :D
  • beautybrainsbooty
    beautybrainsbooty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I love my MFP family. Even when I was a scary stalker; I found this place to be incredible. There is nothing like having someone or many someones (as it were) that UNDERSTANDS what you are going through-the hurdles, the pain, the releasing that happens with life changes happening inside your body. I have no doubts whatsoever that I will reach my goals and it is 100% because of MFP support. Good luck & be well~
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Yep yep! I <3 MFP!!!! *muah*
  • mom2enlp
    mom2enlp Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Okay, carolinamommy! That's the booty I want!

Have a great day all!

S
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options

of course, he is specifically talking about ME you all do realize, right? :D

Rubbish, he's talking about ME!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options

However, i totally caution you on reading the community posts daily...there are some not-so-wonderful people out here lurking ready to tear you a new one or just stand on a soapbox that shouldnt be theirs to stand on.

I couldn't agree more - some people are really too far up their own behinds! Fortunately, none of them happen to be *my* MFP friends....who ALL rock! :bigsmile:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    NO.... YOU ROCK!!!! \m/
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    I AGREE 100% best friends ever!!!!
    You totally Rock Jamie!! \m/
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    I hear ya Bro! High 5! Chest Bump! Booyah!!!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Okay, carolinamommy! That's the booty I want!

Have a great day all!

S

Aww.. thanks sweetie.. and thanks for the friend request.. Glad to be part of your MFP family ;)
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options

I couldn't agree more - some people are really too far up their own behinds! Fortunately, none of them happen to be *my* MFP friends....who ALL rock! :bigsmile:

I dont think i know any trolls either....
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Most of mine have personality defects and are obsessed with sex (I make that an entry requirement to my list)