145 Pounds Lost since January 3rd

Options
2»

Replies

• phaliamfp
    phaliamfp Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • new_arc87
    new_arc87 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! You're doing amazing B)
  • SiegfriedXXL
    SiegfriedXXL Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Yes! This is so awesome. Keep going. This is what it's all about. One step at a time.
  • KeepGoingTommy
    KeepGoingTommy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    How tall are you if you dont mind me asking

5'9"
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Congrats, keep it going! When I thought it was hard losing 150, I would think of people on here like you who were tackling an even bigger number. It inspired me to keep plugging away. Good work!
  • revowens
    revowens Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on your part! Keep going.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I know it seems a daunting task at first but you have already tackled the hardest part which is simply making the decision to get it done and your amazing success so far proves that you can absolutely do this. Just keep on keeping on one day at a time and before you know it the days and pounds will add up and you will reach your goals.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,968 Member
    Options
    I love this.

Well done.
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you got going on this ... my brother a "big, big man" died from the complications of his weight. That was when I got serious about really changing my food plan from what I ate that got me to an obese state and kept me there for 2 decades. It's slow going, and there are set backs along the way ... but I keep plugging away at it and will until I either get there or get a ticket to the heaven-ride.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!