I am new

Options
hello m new my name is Susie_q1968 I am having problems with my weight loss goal would be nice if I could get some help. I use the tracker and I am not doing so well my food choices well could be better is there any one in western Kentucky

Replies

• FrancineJM61
    FrancineJM61 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi Susie I'm Fran very nice to meet you. I have been having trouble to reaching my weight loss goal. I too would like some help. Maybe we can help each other. I have asked for help on other sites but never got responds. So if you would like to chat add me to a friends list i you like. Looking forward to helping each other.
  • FrancineJM61
    Options
    91660262.png
  • susie_q1968
    susie_q1968 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Francine nice to meet you would be nice to have someone more people on my team to help out I my best to help you out
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    hello m new my name is Susie_q1968 I am having problems with my weight loss goal would be nice if I could get some help. I use the tracker and I am not doing so well my food choices well could be better is there any one in western Kentucky

Hi Susie!

Food choices aren't overly important for weight loss, so as long as you're tracking as accurately as possible by weighing all solids on a food scale (including packaged foods), measuring all liquids, and making sure you're using correct database entries, you should be getting results if you're sticking to your calorie goal.

If you want to make changes in your food choices for health, start small. Perhaps set a goal a week - one less meal out, or more vegies with breakfast, or more protein etc.

• FrancineJM61
    Options
    nice to hear from you Susie. Lets get this going.