Workout plans and healthy meals advice needed

Options
Hi there ,
So all I have been doing is some running and workout videos I can do from home in the tiny space I have . Im looking for a new workout routine as I get bored so quickly ! Also some healthy meal advice . Alot of the time I get lazy with food espically if im by myself and I would love to cook something nice for me and my other half.

Replies

• Doyouevenlift26
    Doyouevenlift26 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Whenever I can't think of something healthy to make I go to skinnytaste.com they have all kinds of stuff. 30 minute meals, vegetarian, vegan, protein based ect. As far as excercise goes, I go to the gym but I invested in some resistance bands. There's so many exercises you can do with them and they're cheap.....lunges, squats, back and chest... anything really.
  • Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Kate and I workout at home as well, we do beachbody, and try a different program whenever we finish one up! Love it!
  • ReesyIsLivingOnKeto
    ReesyIsLivingOnKeto Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Add me as a friend.
  • jennywocky7
    jennywocky7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys
    Thanks for the advice ! I have a notebook ready taking notes ! :-) really appreciate any advice .
    I shall invest in some resistance bands thanks ! Will check out the website to :-)
  • xylia1225
    xylia1225 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I really like the app Home Workouts Personal Trainer by Fitness22. It's basically a database of exercises that require no equipment, or just free weights, and you can create your own routines.
  • Comingoutofthecoffin
    Comingoutofthecoffin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Whenever I can't think of something healthy to make I go to skinnytaste.com they have all kinds of stuff. 30 minute meals, vegetarian, vegan, protein based ect. As far as excercise goes, I go to the gym but I invested in some resistance bands. There's so many exercises you can do with them and they're cheap.....lunges, squats, back and chest... anything really.

I loveeeee skinnytaste.com
    10/10 I recommend.
  • jennywocky7
    jennywocky7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Brilliant thanks ive just downloaded the app see how I get on :-)
  • Murpster2008
    Murpster2008 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi @jennywocky7! We recently got an AppleTV and it's fantastic for exercising! It's got YouTube on it so each morning I just bring up a new workout video. I'll just type in '20 minute upper body workout' or ' yoga' or whatever. I do a different one each day and have not gotten bored yet! My favorites are from PopSugar Fitness and Fitness Blender and Yoga with Adriene. Good luck!
  • dboydst1
    dboydst1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have lots of chicken recipes and fish recipes that I make ahead of time and just rotate between two dinners for a week, I snack on almonds throughout the day. And lunch is usually pretty random. But for working out honestly the wii fit plus has been a life saver for me because I get back from work late when the fitness room at my complex is closed and I do the yoga, strength training, and some of the aerobics. It's amazing!!
  • Fade2Blacc
    Fade2Blacc Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blenders was my go to before i joined a gym.